Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

Yes but still, if you were to read even like the first page of this thread you'd come to the *stunning* realization that this "Jesse^_^" character is a complete f*cking retard.

The way you deal with EB is just wait. If your stuff doesn't come in like 2 weeks, ask what's up. If they're still being entirely retarded, wait another week. Then file a claim with Paypal and order from somewhere else. Sucks, but that's China for ya.

Aaaand thats the reason they are so hopeless, because people think its ok to get this kind of service.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to agree with luckypsd ,i can not understand why people are prepaired to accept such poor service from ebaybanned when their is so many other good HK and chinese retailer trading.

I wish people were prepaired to give me money for some thing that i might send evenually ,if at all and in a working condition.

Minor update, I got a mail from Jesse (who's using Paul's email address btw), saying that the missing stickers will be sent. It only took like 3 emails to and 3 emails from him to get him to send me the stickers. :rolleyes:

Also, today the Tango Down style Stubby vertical front grip arrived, only 6 days after they said it was posted, no complaints there. It had a little piece of paper in the package, saying: "Hi, To reduce your tax pay, other item(s) will ship to you from other package. Thank you very much, from Ebaybanned"

Currently, I'm waiting for the 3rd item of the same order. But no news about that yet.

I just hope they don't "conveniently" forget to send that.

Minor update, I got a mail from Jesse (who's using Paul's email address btw), saying that the missing stickers will be sent. It only took like 3 emails to and 3 emails from him to get him to send me the stickers. :rolleyes:

Also, today the Tango Down style Stubby vertical front grip arrived, only 6 days after they said it was posted, no complaints there. It had a little piece of paper in the package, saying: "Hi, To reduce your tax pay, other item(s) will ship to you from other package. Thank you very much, from Ebaybanned"

Currently, I'm waiting for the 3rd item of the same order. But no news about that yet.

I just hope they don't "conveniently" forget to send that.

:D good excuse, Jesse should had said, to reduce our mailing costs we send in multiple packages because small packages from hong kong are dirt cheap :rolleyes: and i ain't lying :P and imagine what customs would had said if they would had done random checking :P "Hi, To reduce your tax pay, other item(s) will ship to you from other package."

Aaaand thats the reason they are so hopeless, because people think its ok to get this kind of service.

Have to agree with luckypsd ,i can not understand why people are prepaired to accept such poor service from ebaybanned when their is so many other good HK and chinese retailer trading.

I wish people were prepaired to give me money for some thing that i might send evenually ,if at all and in a working condition.

Then don't buy from them...you said it yourself. There are so many other good HK/Chinese retailers, so go with them. I only buy something from EB if I don't mind waiting a while to get it, and even then I only buy small items. I'd never spend like more than $100 there nor would I ever buy something from EB that I need soon. I bought a replica LaRue SF weapon light QD mount for like $16...shipped. If it takes 3 weeks to get to me...fine. If I have to file a Paypal claim and get my money back, oh well. Even if I were to somehow entirely lose the $16, it's $16. I'll live.

Complaining and bitching about their poor service isn't going to change it that much. I mean, look, we've already got what, 15 pages in this one thread bashing EB? Maybe they've sped up their processing times a bit, but people are still having issues with the poor service. So bitching and moaning about their poor service clearly isn't doing *suitcase*.

Honestly, I've just given up on trying to get good service from them. If I place an order with them, then yes I am accepting the fact that I will most likely get very poor service. So if you don't like it, don't buy from them. Simple as that.

Wov...

Paul's email address seems to be used by 3 people now :D Jesse, Paul and a guy called Yeung. Meh... I just lost all confidence in EBAirsoft. No more orders from me unless I really really really cannot get something from anywhere else.

Shame. Get up, dust off, move on.

Yeung is Paul's chinese name ;) (part of it, don't want to post here full name because it's personal details anyways)

*update*

so jesse told me on the 12th and the 17th of this month that the order i placed on the 5th had been sent out as an unregistered letter so there was no tracking number. i have recieved an email today from "father tactical" saying my order has been sent out today (20th). Ebaybanned is a joke and that ***** Jesse shouldnt respond to emails or even be invoved with anything as he or she is clearly clueless!! I wont be using ebay banned again, the last few orders have been a nightmare. Id rather pay the extra with other companies and not have the hassle.

It would be good if Paul actually shows up to defend himself like the first post in this thread but i feel his initial inentions have backfired to reveal what a poorly run business ebaybanned is.......

Can you give me Selina's email address please, tacticalfather@gmail.com doesn't work for me and I don't want to deal with Jesse anymore.

Good luck with that, once "jesse" has messed your order up and lied to you, he checks the other accounts and makes sure to reply from them too.

He's a sneaky lying F**ktard and the ONLY reason not to buy from them.

Update: after the fake tracking number and me pounding their site with e-mails, "yeung" replied to me and gave me a tracking number that works. Two packages were sent out on the 18th, lord knows what's in them, but we'll see.

Message to Paul: FIRE JESSE! he openly lies to and scams customers, he is the ONLY reason I will not order from you people again, because when someone else ands up taking care of my case, you guys have a very decent and fast operation. If you haven't seen the problems he causes, then he has deleted your emails and hidden the truth from you.

Message to Jesse: You should just quit out of shame due to the dishonorable ways you treat customers. The only reason people don't cuss you out in their emails is because you have their money. GO TO HELL.

I must be one of the lucky ones-

Ive ordered from EB numerous times, gotten everything within a couple of weeks. As for the people complaining about split packages, its for customs. I read my customs declaration on one of my packages it said "ELECTRIC TOY- GIFT" with "17USD" written in the value. Customs would raise an eyebrow or two for a larger order with the gift branding to get around duties.

I must be one of the lucky ones-

Ive ordered from EB numerous times, gotten everything within a couple of weeks. As for the people complaining about split packages, its for customs. I read my customs declaration on one of my packages it said "ELECTRIC TOY- GIFT" with "17USD" written in the value. Customs would raise an eyebrow or two for a larger order with the gift branding to get around duties.

split packages has nothing to do with customs...its cheaper to send out in small packages why he use that method, not because he is doing a "favor" to you :D

Good luck with that, once "jesse" has messed your order up and lied to you, he checks the other accounts and makes sure to reply from them too.

He's a sneaky lying F**ktard and the ONLY reason not to buy from them.

Update: after the fake tracking number and me pounding their site with e-mails, "yeung" replied to me and gave me a tracking number that works. Two packages were sent out on the 18th, lord knows what's in them, but we'll see.

Message to Paul: FIRE JESSE! he openly lies to and scams customers, he is the ONLY reason I will not order from you people again, because when someone else ands up taking care of my case, you guys have a very decent and fast operation. If you haven't seen the problems he causes, then he has deleted your emails and hidden the truth from you.

Message to Jesse: You should just quit out of shame due to the dishonorable ways you treat customers. The only reason people don't cuss you out in their emails is because you have their money. GO TO HELL.

New update, I received a package! a red dot sight!!! now as for the gun, the peq15, the lipo battery, and the lipo charger, who the F knows???

Update (just in case Paul is reading this... :rolleyes: )

3rd of August: I ordered an eotech, 2 peq boxes and 1 front grip.

14th of August: Peq boxes arrived but MISSING stickers on 1 sticker sheet.

18th of August: Front grip arrived - also, jesse gave me a trackingnumber for the stickers, which was supposedly going to work after 5 days (WTF?)

24th of August: Still no sign of the eotech and trackingnumber for the replacement stickers still does not work.

A couple of things...

Firstly, in my limited experience, if you get one of your parcels from EBB the others WILL be on their way. They do genuinely just split up orders for postage rather than because they don't have stuff in stock or whatever.

Secondly, I'm noticing a fair bit of insulting and argumentative stuff going on here.

I don't think there's any need for insults towards EBBs staff OR toward other forum members. :waggle:

LOL @ all the hatred toward Jesse. All the canned responses and blow-off email happen to have the same signature, so you can say "that Paul is a decent guy, but Jesse sucks" when there is probably no one by that name working there.

I think that from now on any annoying customers that pester me via "service@mywebsite.com" are going to be answered in ten seconds or less by a curt jerk named Bob and a smiley face.

EBB is still one of my favorite places to get knockoffs. Will not fit fat boy!

My JG tracer unit arrived today, so they are still averaging 14 days delivery (even if 12 are just to dispatch). The tracer unit packaging is full of interesting chinglish such as "Push-type switch can be easily watched" and the following:

3853297360_183fcb2f45.jpg

Good job i have a g36!

My last couple of orders have been very quick, odd, as it usually takes longer on the summer...

But I would say an average of 5-6 working days...

And Jessie's coms have been good too....

tacticalfather has been busy....

That's Great!

As for me, 20 days with no real status of the $200 remainder of my order, all I get is a more "confident" jesse claiming that my Gun, Peq, Battery, and charger were sent out in two more packages via UPS.

He won't tell me when it was shipped out, and as for the tracking number? Soon. ^_^

UPS has informed me that any package that has been shipped from HK takes 5 business days at most to reach Los Angeles. We'll see.

Archived