Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered 4 items. 2 PEQ-15, 1 Tango Down style vertical front grip and 1 tan EOTech 553 replica.

They have so far sent out my 2 PEQ-15's, which I received today and supposedly the TD grip is on its way too. I just don't understand why they don't have an out of stock alert. If I knew, I would not have purchased these items.

And also when I unpacked my PEQ-15's, one of the stickersheets had stickers missing! WTF... package was NOT opened by customs, so it must have happened in the EB shop.

dsc01943e.jpg

This is my first dealing with the shop and so far, I am not at all impressed.

I ordered 4 items. 2 PEQ-15, 1 Tango Down style vertical front grip and 1 tan EOTech 553 replica.

They have so far sent out my 2 PEQ-15's, which I received today and supposedly the TD grip is on its way too. I just don't understand why they don't have an out of stock alert. If I knew, I would not have purchased these items.

And also when I unpacked my PEQ-15's, one of the stickersheets had stickers missing! WTF... package was NOT opened by customs, so it must have happened in the EB shop.

snip

This is my first dealing with the shop and so far, I am not at all impressed.

That is just wrong, missing stickers, not a big deal but christ, a bit frikkin obvious they have been taken if they checked items prior to shipping,

As for their lack of stock alerts, that is very frustrating seeing they insist on payment before confirming if they have items instock, cancel the rest of the shipment and contact paypal for a partial refund ?

Voting with your feet is the only way they will take notice :(

I ordered 3x PEQ 15 boxes and a couple of other bits, all of which arrived within 2 weeks.

However, like Tomster, one of the boxes was diffy (all fixings - lens caps, screws etc - were missing). I emailed them a photo of the offending box and a new one was shipped out immediately, which arrived intact, again, within 2 weeks. I personally was impressed - yeah there was a cock up, but it was resolved quickly and to my absolute satisfaction.

Tomster, I'd suggest you do the same mate.

8/5 - Me: I just ordered one this morning, it is order number 40248, can you get me a tracking number?

8/5 - Paul/Jesse: Got it We will ship your order as soon as possible Cordially, Jesse^_^

8/7 - Me: Has order# 40248 been shipped yet? If so, please provide me with a tracking number. If not, please give me an estimated date for shipping. Thanks in advance for your quick reply.

8/7 - Paul/Jesse: Got it We will ship your order as soon as possible Cordially, Jesse^_^

8/7 - Me: thats exactly what you said 2 days ago, are you copy / pasting the replies? can you just give me a real status? do you have all the parts? did you sell me a gun that you do not have in stock? is this going to be a 3 month thing like i have heard about before? I am really losing confidence in ebairsoft.com that they would not ship out an order within 2 business days.

8/7 - Give the tracking number to you soon Cordially, Jesse^_^

8/11 - #40248 UPS

RB005902293HK

You can check it on

http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

You will receive it soon

cordially, Jesse^_^

8/12 - Me: Why is it that the Hong Kong EMS site, nor USPS, nor UPS have any record of this tracking number?

8/12 - Paul/Jesse: you can check it two days later cordially, Jesse^_^

8/14 - Me: It's been 3 days since you gave me that number. still nothing on the site.

I didn't know there was a guy named jesse messing things up, as my name is jesse too! I thought I was talking to Paul, he's using his e-mail!

I guess i'm screwed on this order then.

More fun!

8/14 - Me: GIVE ME A REAL TRACKING NUMBER!

8/14 - Paul/Jesse: The shipping journey is a long distance, the tracking number on the

package maybe Scratched on the way,so the postman can’t see the number clearly,that’s why you can’t Check it on your side.But please do not need to worry about this,the goods are still will be reached your house safely. cordially, Jesse^_^

8/14 - Me: No, I do need to worry, because your answer made no sense, you cannot send registered mail or ups without a tracking number, I know this because I used to work in shipping.If you're going to make lame excuses, just admit that you messed up.

BTW, I want to talk to paul, because from what I hear on the internet, you can't seem to get anyone's order right.

8/14 - Me: And also, arent all orders over 2KG suposed to have a tracking number starting in CP? that's what paul said...

8/14 - Paul/Jesse: i am sure you will receive it soon it taks about two weeks for you to receive the items after pay cordially, Jesse^_^

8/14 - Paul/Jesse: your items were shipped in difference packages cordially, jesse^_^

8/14 - Me: So why did you only give me one tracking number? HOW DOES ONE TRACKING NUMBER WORK FOR DIFFERENT PACKAGES? EXPLAIN THAT. GIVE ME ALL THE TRACKING NUMBERS.

8/14 - Paul/Jesse: i will give the second number to you soon cordially, Jesse^_^

8/14 - Me: When? In two weeks? Where is paul? Why didnt you mention the multiple pakages earlier? I think you're just making excuses because you messed up. I'll wait while you go in back and pull a blank tracking slip and give me another bogus number so we can continue this farce.

ebaybanned in a nutshell...

in and of itself it's a half decent shop, but that mutant offspring pillock "Jesse^_^" needs to be sacked.

ASAP...

Either that, or his mom should have a post-birth abortion... :rolleyes:

I heard that Jesse used to work for Special Airsoft Supply, but was too good with communication.

I ordered from them, because I only know of them, RSOV and Gunner. If I had known about PX before, I would have definitely tried them.

KWP, you mentioned you have a list of other more reliable online shops. Could you PM it to me please?

I actually didn't know about the reliability until after the order.

That's your problem. No offense, but you seem to be getting really ###### off because it's taking EB like a week and a half to get your sh*t straight. For any "normal" retailer, that would be a problem. But if you had done any research or looked through a thread or two you would know that EB ISN'T a "normal" retailer, and often times it can take 2+ weeks for them to get stuff to you.

EDIT: For the record, I don't mean to sound like an *albartroth* here, I'm simply saying that you shouldn't be getting really ticked off that you don't have your stuff yet. And for future reference, only order things from EB if you don't mind waiting a little bit to get it.

On a more positive note, I placed a small order (just one thing) on August 8th, I got a notice that it was "sent" on the 13th along with a tracking number. Checked the tracking number today and it works fine, says it was shipped on August 15th (yesterday). So it took a week for them to officially start shipping it, but I'm not too worried about how long it takes to get my product (hence why I ordered from EB...), and I've got a working tracking number. So I'm mildly impressed for my first order from EB.

That's your problem. No offense, but you seem to be getting really ###### off because it's taking EB like a week and a half to get your sh*t straight. For any "normal" retailer, that would be a problem. But if you had done any research or looked through a thread or two you would know that EB ISN'T a "normal" retailer, and often times it can take 2+ weeks for them to get stuff to you.

EDIT: For the record, I don't mean to sound like an *albartroth* here, I'm simply saying that you shouldn't be getting really ticked off that you don't have your stuff yet. And for future reference, only order things from EB if you don't mind waiting a little bit to get it.

On a more positive note, I placed a small order (just one thing) on August 8th, I got a notice that it was "sent" on the 13th along with a tracking number. Checked the tracking number today and it works fine, says it was shipped on August 15th (yesterday). So it took a week for them to officially start shipping it, but I'm not too worried about how long it takes to get my product (hence why I ordered from EB...), and I've got a working tracking number. So I'm mildly impressed for my first order from EB.

No offense but you didn't get the point. I am mad that I get the runaround from someone who insults my intelligence with half-*albatross* excuses and flat out lies. I don't really care if it takes two, three, even four weeks, I just want to know that its coming at all.

THIS is why I am so adamant and frustrated with this poor excuse for a retailer:

8/16 - Paul/Jesse: In order to let you pay less tax and reduce the chances of checking by customs, We always ship the goods in two to three packages. cordially, Jesse^_^

8/16 - Me: I dont care about the multiple packages, I just need to make sure they are on their way, and the only way to do that is to track them. Now, can you PLEASE give me the working UPS tracking numbers, or any tracking number that you have for these packages? I don't think that I am asking too much. If not, then can you give me your ups shipper number so I can search for them on ups.com?

8/16 - Paul/Jesse: they were shipped out already cordially, Jesse^_^

8/16 - Me: Why wont you give me the tracking numbers?

8/16 - Ebairsoft shipping dept:

EbairSoft Airsoft parts & Tactical Gear

------------------------------------------------------

Order Number: 40248

Detailed Invoice: http://www.ebairsoft.com/account_history_i...?order_id=40248

Date Ordered: Wednesday 05 August, 2009

The comments for your order are

Hi, thank you your purchasing, most of the items from order were shipped.

2 missed items (PDW eng) , (BNO00077) will be sent at coming days by another package.

fathertactical@gmail.com

ebairsoft.com

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Processing

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

ebairsoft.com

So I'm now only going to be recieving a charger...

Reading this thread is really amusing. Ebaybanned must have some kinda monoply. People know they are unreliable and stil they buy. Must be like drug addicts. ROFL

kind of pointless all the complaining if you time after time still keep supporting it...lick your wounds or buy elsewhere if EBB dont work, why buy...

kind of pointless all the complaining if you time after time still keep supporting it...lick your wounds or buy elsewhere if EBB dont work, why buy...

The 'availability' of certain items at the price they are offering is one reason for me. I'm not quite decided yet on ordering some of their repro softshell jackets and their Daniel Defense rails.

The 'availability' of certain items at the price they are offering is one reason for me. I'm not quite decided yet on ordering some of their repro softshell jackets and their Daniel Defense rails.

if you look around you can find like 95% of their stuff from other places, there is not many items they have only, px-airsoft,khmountain etc im sure you can find almost everything he has from elsewhere but if you insist on saving a $0.5 USD or something and get burned :D Don't cry for Argentina here as its kind of you asked for it :P sometimes quality services comes with a price and if price is too low, usually its too good to be true :D right?

No offense but you didn't get the point. I am mad that I get the runaround from someone who insults my intelligence with half-*albatross* excuses and flat out lies. I don't really care if it takes two, three, even four weeks, I just want to know that its coming at all.

Yes but still, if you were to read even like the first page of this thread you'd come to the *stunning* realization that this "Jesse^_^" character is a complete f*cking retard.

The way you deal with EB is just wait. If your stuff doesn't come in like 2 weeks, ask what's up. If they're still being entirely retarded, wait another week. Then file a claim with Paypal and order from somewhere else. Sucks, but that's China for ya.

Archived