Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, try buying stuff from Ebaybanned using eBay (they're on eBay under the seller of "Golden Laurel Tree"). I ordered something, and it only took 5 days to arrive. eBay probably keeps ya honest, eh Paul?

You are assuming that GLT is EBB? Could just as easily be a reseller.

Updated timeline for three separate orders:

1) Order placed June 29, tracking number received July 3, shipped on July 4, delivered in U.S. July 9.

2) Order placed June 30, tracking number received July 8, item shipped July 9, delivered in U.S. July 14.

3) Order placed July 5, tracking number received July 22, delivered in U.S. July 27.

I think some of their longer delays are cause by backorders; an email letting you know what's up would go a long way in this case. I will not hesitate to buy from them, if I'm in no rush. They have plenty of things you can't find anywhere else, and the included shipping is usually a good bargain.

The GLT stuff on ebay is priced a little higher as I recall.

Put my order in and 10 days later I get a email telling me only two bits of my order will be posted as the rest is out of stock, couple of emails later and I can only get a vague "soon" response as to when the rest will be posted.

Notice now that paul has stopped responding in this thread :-(

Put my order in and 10 days later I get a email telling me only two bits of my order will be posted as the rest is out of stock, couple of emails later and I can only get a vague "soon" response as to when the rest will be posted.

Notice now that paul has stopped responding in this thread :-(

Paul answers email, if you need to reach him. He mentioned it in this thread so should be ok to repost: ebayhihi@gmail.com

Order placed 24th July, no contact so far till I asked what was going on yesterday.

Today (1st) got an unworking tracking number.

Might cancel this.

Paul himself is in Japan on a trade show he will be back at 3rd of august, i just talked with him last night.

Order placed 24th July, no contact so far till I asked what was going on yesterday.

Today (1st) got an unworking tracking number.

Might cancel this.

don't worry it will most likely be with you in the next 7 working days. Also bear in mind they are 8 hours ahead of us brits so unless you ordered before 9am on the 24th they would not have even seen your order until some point on the 25th and probably would not have been ready to ship until late saturday some point monday.

I honesty don't know why people are getting themselves stressed out by the lack of a tracking number.

Ok, now I am impressed, I ordered on the 28th , I sent an email asking for a tracking number and the infamous Jesse sent the usual automated response, without the tracking number requested, so I thought this was going to take way longer than the 8-10 days people are receiving their orders off ebaybanned, but i fired off another email to the ebayhihi email address that someone posted here but got no response so I gave up emailing and just decided to wait, anyways I woke up this morning to a knock on the door and there was a UPS(!!!) van outside waiting for me to answer, and my package was in my hands in a few days from ordering, taking into account the weekend, that is fast for free or included shipping.

I would like to say well done to ebaybanned for the new improvements to their service and I will definitely not hesitate to order from them again.

udpate..

i had to file a paypal dispute in order to get EBB to tell me that my item was still out of stock, a month later, when i have emails telling me that my item shipped 3 weeks ago.

excuse my language, but that is ###### poor service. embarrassing and deceitful.

------------------

July 13, 2009:

#34522 RA926874195HK

You can check it on

http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

You will receive it soon

cordially,

Jesse^_^

------------------

July 31, 2009:

Note: sorry for the late.the item was still out of stock.

------------------

at least i got my money back.

• 2 weeks later...

" If Buyer paid for many items weight over 2KG, we will given it CPXXXXXXXXXHK, if weigth below 2KG , we will give it RAXXXXXXXXHK "

Ive ordered a small item a week ago and on the site it still says processing and i hadnt heard anything from them. i sent an email asking for the tracking number and if it hasnt been sent out yet then please cancel the order and issue a refund. this is the response i got back:

order #***** 无挂号 it was shipped out with no registered letter cordially, Jesse^_^

doesnt exactly say a lot. when was it shipped out? why wasnt it sent with a tracking number like the above says?

this is probably going to be my last order from ebay banned.

Something has obviously been improved, after sending payment on friday for an army meu, was with me the next thursday. packaged well, gun is apsolutely excellent for £40 shipped (i would have paid £70-80 for it, honestly, its that good) cleared customs fine. Absolutely nothing to complain about.

Nope, didnt put any ukara on, and it came through customs fine. The fact the value of the package is less that £36 (goods) means theres no tax to worry about, and they wrap the package up in tin foil, which i think is to help it get through too. But yea, there were no probs at all, and if it had been found, im pretty sure there wouldnt have been problems then, as it is quite clearly labelled as an airsoft replica.

the reason it got through custom's is because it was not declared as a rif ,which is a bit naughty ,customs don't check every parcel but if they had checked that parcel and found it containing a undeclared rif being imported i don't think they would be to impressed.

ebaybanned dont do any thing special in order to get rif's through custom's ,they just don't declare it to be a rif on the invoice and declare it as a toy, which can cause all kind's of problem should it be checked

Archived