• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy *suitcase*, I've never seen someone wear gear so bad. Second and third to the left need to hike the RRV's WAY up.

Yeah I think most of us are glad that this forum isn't like Lightfighter. This forum isn't like military photo's where we get flamed to oblivion for just being an airsofter or talking about gear whatsoever and not like the wannabe forums where someone get's flamed for one tiny little detail in our kits.

Duly noted.

I will Hike it up for my next Glam Shot.

rad

@ Zarda: so did you go to a surplus store near Fort Bragg or did you but that gear in the base somewhere?

Both SFLCS form a soldier outside a store and the backpanel was picked up from an ebay auction onbase also got the chest rig onbase.

Surplus store.

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

-Ryan

Yeah Ghetto Fresh "AWS" :P

EDIT: does this sound nice for an ODA modern loadout?

ALL SFLCS

H-Harness

2x Canteens

2x double M4

2x 100 rd. Saw pouches

1x Smoke pouch (on the shoulder)

Hydro on the back

-Ryan

Ive only seen one pic of SF guys using the SFLCS H-harness. You would probably want to use it for a SAW gunner setup rather than an M4 setup.

p2100005re1ww8.jpg

I spot two guys with SFLCS H-harnesses (both have M4s though).

My continuing SF in Afghanistan loadout. The major things I need to upgrade are the duty belt (to an Eagle duty belt with pad) and the holster (to a Safariland for M9). I also forgot my suspenders in these pics so my belt kit is pulling a gunslinger swoop on me. Also the New Zealand flag is not correct, obviously, but I'm not worried about that. Comments and suggestions are welcome, as always.

us_sf_beardy_9.jpg

us_sf_beardy_3.jpg

us_sf_beardy_6.jpg

us_sf_beardy_2.jpg

us_sf_beardy_4.jpg

us_sf_beardy_7.jpg

us_sf_beardy_1.jpg

us_sf_beardy_5.jpg

us_sf_beardy_8.jpg

- CapaciousZepher

Wear the helmet there it does no good except to slap you in the *albatross*. Yeah beard kicks total *albatross* so does the lines on your gun, mainly the horizontal ones. For a dirt cheap 6004 try ebay or call surplus stores near Ft. Bragg. When I was there the ones for an M9 were only like $30-40.

-Ryan

Thanks for the comment guys.

As far as the lid goes, yeah I probably wouldn't have it there in actual fact, but I wanted to include in it the picture, but not wear it as the nature of the beast is a bit more recon/fieldesque rather than CQC/MOUT.

Thanks for the 6004 suggestion Zarda, I'll keep my eye out.

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher