• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jolly it is a quote form a john wayne movie. The quote symbolizes identity confusion.... IE you answering for me. ;)

Also they dont have med packs ...

-Ryan

Oh, ok, I'm culturally lacking :/

As for that I just remembered SOAR uses 60s with probes so, maybe they are SF.

193829-1.jpg

A U.S. Army Soldier from Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group briefs members of the Iraq Special Operations Force Commandos, Alpha Company, for joint mission training near Baghdad, Dec. 3, 2008. As a part of the training, the ISOF maintained communications with Iraqi ISR throughout the event. The ISOF and the Soldiers train together to prepare for real missions together in the future.

193830-1.jpg

A U.S. Army Soldier from Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group and members of the Iraq Special Operations Force Commandos, Alpha Company, begin joint mission training near Baghdad, Dec. 3, 2008.

193828.jpg

A U.S. Army Soldier from Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group and a member of the Iraq Special Operations Force Commandos, Alpha Company, clear a room together during joint mission training near Baghdad, Dec. 3, 2008. As a part of the training, the ISOF maintained communications with Iraqi ISR throughout the training. The ISOF and the Soldiers train together to prepare for real missions together in the future.

@ CZ: nice pics. I have a suggestion-how about pics with a greenside woodland set-up? I was looking at the area you took the pics at.

Yeah most of my skirmishing is done in M81 Woodland. However for my impression, I go with Tri-color.

I might do some woodland style pics eventually.

- Zepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher

:(

Probably the new Daniel Defense FSP rail

Its the Daniel Defense MK 18 RIS II rail on an M4 CQBR, check the vid at 2:36=

vidpic.jpg

M4CQBRBLOCK2L-1.jpg

US Army SF with Glocks = Madness/Shenanigans! Good eyes people.

Sorry, for the double post. Yup, some groups do use Glock .40-that's all I'll comment as you can see in the pics. Also, gear ID for the SF soldier up there with the Monster energy drink and Glock-he's wearing an Eagle Industries PC with cumberbund? The shoulder straps look like it.

IronWolf: Posts merged.

Edited by IronWolf
Sorry, for the double post. Yup, some groups do use Glock .40-that's all I'll comment as you can see in the pics. Also, gear ID for the SF soldier up there with the Monster energy drink and Glock-he's wearing an Eagle Industries PC with cumberbund? The shoulder straps look like it.

Eagle Industries PC with cummerbunds have begun appearing in an increasing number of pics - shoulder straps definitely giving them away.

If you look at the whole video of the guy he requested. You can see the front sight post sticking up through the rail. Or what appears to be the FSP sticking up. I doubt every guy is using the CQBR and with pictures with the FSP being used I wouldn't throw out that idea.

I was thinking the same thing, They definitly look like pararescue with a Pavehawk in the background, which is mainly used for search and rescue.

Sorry for the double post something was up with the server.

It's actually not a Pave Hawk, it's an MH 60; HH 60s are grey. So I was wrong in my first post.

Edited by Jolly15
:D thx im throwin it on my msa 2002, i cant wait to get back home, im tired of playing real soldier, im ready to be a toy soldier lol

Ain't that the truth!? lol By the way, do you have any real pics of "them" wearing Multicam and RG/sewer green gear? Or is this just a personal set-up? (If you do though, I don't know if you would/could post them)