NOS, you say?

Vard

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.ph...497#post3918497

Epic Fail.

Read and LOL.

Btw, I just remembered that link will be the last page. I've closed it now, and cba to reopen it to get the first page link - just hit the 'first' button on the page scroller.

Also, might have bashed up some shameless promotion at the bottom of that last page...

If you think thats bad on page 8 or something there was a mention of another epic fail thread on a bodybuilding forum about a dude who was like "how do u guys take the pain when you inject steroids into your behind?" and it turns out he'd been injecting it into his rectum and not the cheeks...

If you think thats bad on page 8 or something there was a mention of another epic fail thread on a bodybuilding forum about a dude who was like "how do u guys take the pain when you inject steroids into your behind?" and it turns out he'd been injecting it into his rectum and not the cheeks...

I wish I could unread that.

a new super hero?

SUPER SPHINCTER MANNNNNNnnnnn

rather expensive fail for the bike, however...

I just don't get it though.. ... how does he have a license?

It ranks right up there with that that thread on the bodybuilding forums about the guy who was trying to inject himself with steroids. He read that guys inject themselves in the *albatross*, but he was concerned about how guys could deal with the excruciating pain of it.

.......turned out he was injecting into his rectum, not asscheek. I gotta see if I can find it.

THIS GUYS STAR-BUTTON MUST LOOK LIKE A FOLDED OUT SOCK RIGHT ABOUT NOW.HOLY MOTHER OF MARY......

Epic win for the readers, epic fail for the guy who did it. :D

The only thing this thread needs to be completely epic is to make it to other random forums...

It was an honest mistake, the *suitcase* says NOS right on it. It's not like I took it out of the cooler and dumped it in my tank

It ALSO says "ENERGY DRINK" right on it and has nutritional label and all.

:rofl:

Josh

• 3 weeks later...

Archived