Happy Slapping

Lance Jackass

Anyone else see this going on around them?

A few months back i had happy slapping video done on me. Some cockmaster decided it was funny to pretend to hit me and capture it on his camers phone. Erm.....i think we have different definitions of the word funny :P

Its a huge craze at my school now. Until someone got really badly hurt. Another chav thought it would be funny to dump tackle a guy and his girlfriend into the pond at school. Again hilarious- shes still in hospital with a head injury......

People keep getting pulled out of my lessons at school and having their phones searched. Theres people with almost a hundreds of these stupid videos on their phones, and theyre getting expelled at a rate of knots.

Doesn't this seem like the iraqi abuse vidoe things in a way? I mean if your going to do something stupid then why film it? And why film it with you infront of the camera? lol

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I've just asked The Sorrow about it (he's my 15 year old son BTW) and his school got the police in to have a talk about it and generally threaten their asses with a spell inside if they caught anyone Happy Slapping.

One possible positive spin off is that some kids might realise they have a talent for the visual arts. Of course, that's not much of a consolation for the parents of that girl.

Why film yourself doing it? Because society now tells you that it's acceptable to do so. Never seen Jackass? You've Been Framed? World's Wildest Police Chaces? In fact, not only is it acceptable, it's entertaining. How many comedians say they learned to be funny to survive in school? How many kids do this to be popular or famous (or even better, infamous?).

I've seen a few videos around of this on the 'net and frankly I'm appalled.

There was one group who punched a pregnant woman in the face on a bus and filmed it.

I'm not a violent person but if anyone tried that with me they'd get some unhappy slapping back in return, I tells ya :P Either that or I'd knock their phones out of their hands and stomp on them until they were crushed into pieces.

Bloody chavs.

You want an example of abject stupidity on the same lines? when I was in Primary school (many many decades ago)(nearly 3 decades) a member of my class wrote on the school wall "Mr B****** is a W***** signed (hidden to protect the morons identity)"

yep he signed his own name under 3 foot high graffiti on the school wall. And that sort of idiocy was from long before Chavs ever existed, kinda tells you where they came from.

I watched a TV show about this this week, and one set of guys beat up a women who was just walking along, another burst a guys ear drum, and two guys set a drunk guy on *fruitcage* fire... all whilst being filmed by video phone.

I almost wish some little *fruitcage*ers would do this to me just to experience my reaction.

smashem.jpg

I wonder what the bloody world is coming too. These little shitters need serious prison time.

Basho

they all need to a good kicking the little bastards.

ironically theres supposed to be a tv show that showed 'the best of' or something like that. after a minor uproar its been moved to after 9pm showing..

but still, it makes it seem its alright for these kids to do hat.

what happened? i dont recall doing this when i was their age..

Hanever heard of it until yesterday and fortunately I dont think anyone that goes to my school knows about this happy slapping fad but I swear if anyone "Happy slaps" me im going to "Happykicktheeirfcukingheadin"

Its kind of sad how people have to do these things to young kids, old men and defenceless people just to make them feel hard or think their "funny".

Slap!

Chav 1: Hahah! I has gots it on me phone mate! Let's scarp-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Give me your shoes, for I am going to eat your souls.

Chav 2: Leg i-EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH-sound-effect-which-represents-someone's-spleen-being-pulled-through-his-eye-socket!!!!!!!!!!

Then I'd nick the phone.

Slap!

Chav 1: Hahah! I has gots it on me phone mate! Let's scarp-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Give me your shoes, for I am going to eat your souls.

Chav 2: Leg i-EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH-sound-effect-which-represents-someone's-spleen-being-pulled-through-his-eye-socket!!!!!!!!!!

Then I'd nick the phone.

You just read my mind.

Archived