Beretta Picture Thread

thegunrunner - thats the WA Elite 1A, yes? The KJ ones dont look anywhere near as good as that! (Plus the mag bumper is a bit of a clue ;) )

How do you find the grips on those compared to regular 92F grips? I really like them myself, different but equally as good in my opinion, I just wanted to know what a fellow Beretta connoisseur thought about it :D

BTW does anyone else think that `bigsexyflavor` is actually the user formerly known as cannizzle, or is that just me?

Man oh man, I'm down to my laat 3 or 4 Berettas now :( selling them all and *sniff sniff* my mighty collection of 14 different guns is now only a shadow of its former self. Oh well; the march of progress continues...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I reckon so. One disappears and another one crops right up - they say there's one born every minute but on Arnies, its truer than ever :lol:

Whats a good price for an older SCW M8045 to people in the UK? I'm not sure how realistically mine is priced as I would like about £120 for it, but I guess thats a touch too much still...?

Thoughts, anyone? :)

Incidentally, here it is in all it's bad-photo-eye-massacre glory :P

000_0669.jpg

000_0666.jpg

000_0667.jpg

000_0665.jpg

is that an M190 with filled in trades? if so, bloody nice job, although it would look better all silver

Yeah I know mate. But if I polished the slide then you'd see the filler in the trades. :)

So its either filled trades or polished slide I can't do both.

I might polish the outer barrel, what do people think?

I'm not sure about all silver - I kinda like the two tone effect.

I think it would look great with silver slide and frame but black barrel, grips, hammer, safety, trigger, etc etc. Looks kick *albatross* as it is though :)

Here is a picture of my M9 tac master:

dsc00082og1.jpg

Sorry for the slightly poor quality, was taken on my phone cam.

Edited by Spantney
Yeah I know mate. But if I polished the slide then you'd see the filler in the trades.  :)

So its either filled trades or polished slide I can't do both.

I might polish the outer barrel, what do people think?

yeah, polish the barrel, it wont look quite so mix and match (at the moment it kinda looks like youve got the slide from another gun on there)

i did it on my old M190 biohazard and it looked kickass

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed they are black! Surprised me I must say, as I was expecting the rubbish HFC grey like all of the old ones.

However at some places it seems that you get them in grey? Weird. The box seems to indicate various colors and finishes but all of the shops don't seem to have the 2 versions and only one type.

WGC seem to have them in grey in the pictures but I got mine from there and they're definitely black.

Mystery deepens...

Hi guys.

Beautiful pics!

I got a question about the KJW M9 Full Metal with real markings. I want to know of the grave-method from KJ. Are those markings such flat laser markings or the real engraved ones like they are on the Marui Slides?