FAMAS Picture Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Seen them survive quite a bit of abuse, including 1 "die hard" style grappling hook when someone fell out of his tree with his sling on.

ROF makes up for the FPS, dont think I would trade that around and see the need to upgrade. I've had 2 Famas's and been around 2 others for along time, I have never seen one go down from internals.

But, I also understand it does happen and that they are hard to replace because of those parts, still the version 1 gearbox remains a favorite to me and I don't see why you would want the G&G to do away with it, their '80 was pretty terrible and I don't really understand your excitment. Only light i can see in that tunnel is maybe it'll be stanag.

Well since it seems no one else is actually putting up pics, I decided I would.

I'm working on the mag conversion, and I got a new scope.

famasmkiide5.jpg

I'm waiting on the Bi-Pod from dliberty, and after a while I'm going to get some sort of grenade launcher, most likely a CA M203.

I'm also planning on buying a burst unit, and once I have all that, I should be done :)

P.S. The RDS kicks *albatross*

Edited by dismemberd

Picture018.jpg

Got sick of the way it looked/felt, anywhere I can get a new SV trigger guard?

Planning to epoxy it all together to get rid of the creak.

Anyone want the right side forward sling mount before I can't get at it anymore?

grrrrrrrrrr everything to do with this gun is up in the air... first i had an offer of a CA mp5 and some gear + 150$ and that fell thru, then i had an offer of 300$ but the kid bought my stock famas for 150$ instead. so then i figured i might keep it a turn it into a cqb gun, then a few days ago someone offered me a g36k with some accesories for it but now it looks like that might fall through....i just dont know what to do with it anymore, i love it to death but its time for a change and i got no moneys

oh and dismembered i told the g36k guy that you could vouch for me. hope thats alright.

bob im jelous of the way yours came out for some reason..wish i had made the rail higher and if i could do it all again i wouldnt have epoxyed the rail on i would bolt some g36 side rails to the top of the famas then slide the g36 top rail onto those. owell...no regrets.

lol thanks well i just dont like the idea of this rail being held on by epozy and not some morerigid structure. if he were to put bottom and side rails on like mine i would love it.

oh and somthing i did on the stock famas i had to make it worth an extra 10$: i put an old aeg spring in for the charging handle, gives it a nice solid clack rather than that weak bounce. try it, id do it to mine cept i dont have one anymore. : )