Replica: PRR (Personal Role Radio) Marconi, Full Set

KWP

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, the manual says it can be programed so one would hope that it's a feature the manufacturer is refining to release at sometiome in the future. We can only hope!

LOL.. The manual also shows a non-existent website. Don't forget these are China copies. How much after-sales support do you think there will actually be? The manufacturere may not even be around anymore!

LOL.. The manual also shows a non-existent website. Don't forget these are China copies. How much after-sales support do you think there will actually be? The manufacturere may not even be around anymore!

Quoted for truth. China is the new Wild West, maybe even worse than the original. Glad I'm in HK, although it's getting more Chinese here every day.

There is at least one person here in HK who managed to reprogram to the 409MHz band.

Now he's fumbling around with rcv/trx issues.

• 1 month later...
Hello!

Is it possible having a correct feed-Back about that radio?

Some Belgium players playing with it???

Thx

I have mine working but we need to get this thread back up & running with feedback in relation to the radio in question..

I took delivery just before Christmas & soon found out the you need to use 2x 3.6v (14500) battery's.. I have informed a few mates to order said battery's as they also were of the view AA's were needed (wrong)

I'm trying to find the PC programmable lead or information as to what can be done connected to a PC

I have mine working but we need to get this thread back up & running with feedback in relation to the radio in question..

I took delivery just before Christmas & soon found out the you need to use 2x 3.6v (14500) battery's.. I have informed a few mates to order said battery's as they also were of the view AA's were needed (wrong)

I'm trying to find the PC programmable lead or information as to what can be done connected to a PC

i think you can connect it with USB cable to a computer, what i see before

Yes but where can i get the lead??

I've been through the thread & google

Jon

same hear i got the batts on ebay with chager for 10 nuggets thay work it all powers up it the programming thing now i been looking for the past 3 days on line and cant find a bean

same hear i got the batts on ebay with chager for 10 nuggets thay work it all powers up it the programming thing now i been looking for the past 3 days on line and cant find a bean

i see in the shop the lines came with the box? where did you buy yours as it didnt come with it?

i see in the shop the lines came with the box? where did you buy yours as it didnt come with it?

EBAirsoft.. in the instruction leaflet it refers to PC programable.

Followed the web address on the leaflet to Triumph instrument, inc (nothing)

What shop are you refering to "came in the box"

EBAirsoft.. in the instruction leaflet it refers to PC programable.

Followed the web address on the leaflet to Triumph instrument, inc (nothing)

What shop are you refering to "came in the box"

the source where EBB buys it haha here in china, it has a cable in the box, i dont know why the hell EBBs one no have? maybe some earlier model he got before or something :( all of them had the cables in the box when i saw it.

Is there anywhere that is selling the radios who will programme them first.I really want one but i just can't justify spending money on an item that is illegal to use in the UK.

Has anyone actually had any success in programming these radios?Anyone,anywhere? :geek:

factory will program if you buy 10pcs its minimum for that :(

factory will program if you buy 10pcs its minimum for that :(

That's not to bad if i can get my team to cough up the cash together.

Thanks for your help!

Any chance you could PM me details of who to contact,price per unit & programming charge if any,so i can put that to the team

• 2 weeks later...

Archived