Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My professional opinion. IF they even go through with it, it will be a complete bust and embarrassment to all involved.

My MOE is getting too crowded, and I'd like to try the mid-length version before I buy another cheese grater. So is the faux Magpul stuff up for sale anywhere since Pro-T dropped it? It's hard to believe that they somehow accomplished what Rolex never could and actually stopped Chinese fakes from being sold online.

My MOE is getting too crowded, and I'd like to try the mid-length version before I buy another cheese grater. So is the faux Magpul stuff up for sale anywhere since Pro-T dropped it? It's hard to believe that they somehow accomplished what Rolex never could and actually stopped Chinese fakes from being sold online.

all 4 bits in my pic are "non PTS" ;) , drop airsoft park an email and ask as they have this type of gear as well .

Actually.....

Riflegear 15/20 PMAGS (5.56)

whistling.gif

Ahh. They're real steel. That makes sense.

The whole reason I asked in because they looked really nice, and they didn't have a highcap wheel at the bottom, so I knew they weren't ACM, but they looked too nice to be STAR. I was confused, hence my question... Ahaha! biggrin.gif

On a side note, I really hope Magpul PTS makes some short PMAGS soon... lol