G36 Picture Thread

Finally pictures with something OTHER than a webcam! Yay for innovention!

hpim02592te.jpg

hpim02601bn.jpg

TM g36c

King Arms Red Dot Scope Set with Quick Release Ring Mount for 20mm Rail

King Arms Pro Silencer (35mm x 120mm)

Guarder Picattinny Rail Long Set For Marui G36C (Set Of 3)

Tokyo Marui Vetical Fore Grip

Sony Camera Bag Strap from Work lol.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brand new CA36K

http://p4.piczo.com/img/i80315744_8911_4.jpg

Also my selector switch is very positive as I can hear it switch from the different fire modes.

Sometimes the simplest things look the best! I hope to get my own in a couple of

months when the money comes to me.

<<<<< 300th post!!

Edited by Vostok

I think OD is the wrong color for the G36, but that is a nice build and it looks very well painted. I want CA to release pretty much all the plastic G36 parts in tan. I might be getting a second G36 this year, and making it very tan, in any case.

If the KSK had been deployed to Montanastan (Montana) rather than Afghanistan, you'd be seeing lots of pics of OD G36s and very few of khaki G36s. :P

I obviously prefer OD to khaki (have since I used a springer L85A1) and, especially for the fields where we play, khaki is just a bit too bright. Especially in spring.

If the KSK had been deployed to Montanastan (Montana) rather than Afghanistan, you'd be seeing lots of pics of OD G36s and very few of khaki G36s. :P

I obviously prefer OD to khaki (have since I used a springer L85A1) and, especially for the fields where we play, khaki is just a bit too bright. Especially in spring.

Totally true, but I just love that khaki look!

My G36K Old style Handguard finally arrived.

although it is an used item and it cost alttle bit more than i expect.

still worth it becoz it is a rare item.

Here are the pics:

59961116.DSC02007.JPG

59961117.DSC02008.JPG

59961118.DSC02009.JPG

Whats the difference between this and "normal" ones?

Oh and a bit off topic but how do I a bipod on a G36x like in this picture: rail1.jpg

The g36k foregrips you quoted are the old style foregrips, the bit at the front is for a bipod, and there are no mounts for 20mm.

The bipod on the bottom pic looks like it is mounted on a 20mm rail, mounted onto the bottom some how, you can get rails for the bottom of the old stlye foregrips, I saw some on carls sporting armoury, I think.

Whats the difference between this and "normal" ones?

Oh and a bit off topic but how do I a bipod on a G36x like in this picture: rail1.jpg

This one is the old style G36K Handguard which can attach orginial bipods & UTL MK2.

The new style G36K handguard can attach aftermarket bipods, u have buy a bottom rail from cals sporting armory. Also it has two sides rail mount.

The pic u provide can attach either orginial bipods or aftermarket bipods (need to buy a bottom rail)

Hi Jagdraben,

I posted pics and details of what I did there on pages 35 and 36 of this thread. Very easy to do with a power drill and some locktight.

I based it on a real-world spanish special forces mod I saw a lot on MP.net as seen here:

http://www.reactorinteractive.net/drew/pic...shspecforce.jpg

'Nother question: What rails did you use? Manufacturer? Length?

Does anyone know if the Guarder Long rails for the G36C would fit?

Thanks!

Well this gun started out life as a TM G36C. I had it hanging on the wall and one day it fell and shattered the stock. So I replaced the stock with a CA stock. Then I thought well lets keep going. CA full stock, Star dual optic sight rail, Army Code G36K body and G+P front end.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c77/pwbessey/DSC00659.jpg

How does the G&P handguard compare to the AC body in terms of look, texture, and overall feel? Got any close up pics?

Also, you should try and get your hands on a CA lower receiver to finish that baby off right!

Can anyone tell me where I can snag one of those G&P front ends?  I hit up WGC with no luck, but my search skills do lack discipline.

I just searched for 'G36K': http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...c83535c08b2c196

Edited by staticzero

static is right, I checked out the CA lower grip on his G36K this weekend at the Ft Ord game, it's well worth it.

I abandoned my overhaul of my G36K because I didn't want the shiny lower grip problem the marui's have, however after finding a lower I decided to buy the AC body and barrel set, we'll see how it turns out in a few weeks time.