G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wouldn't like having to pull my gun apart to prove to a police officer that it isn't real when all that he'd have to do is have some modicum of interest in firearms and take one look at the trades that say 'AIRSOFT' and 'KAL. 6MM BB' and 'CLASSIC ARMY'.

Oh, and if the trades are actual trades, and they're H&K trades, they're illegal.

I would never be in a situation where a police officer would be confronting me while I am holding an airsoft gun. And even if it did happen, dont you think it would be easier to tell that it is a replica by simply holding it or looking down the barrel, bolt, etc. than to grab it and carefully read the trades? I'm not looking to argue, we share different opinions and both have valid points, its a tie :)

Which should be thoroughly covered AND be in a sealed case of some sort, and if asked the standard do you have anything dangerous in your vehicle you should tell them about it to avoid all problems... :rolleyes:

And somehow I doubt just looking at some trades would really convince most police officers...

Which should be thoroughly covered AND be in a sealed case of some sort, and if asked the standard do you have anything dangerous in your vehicle you should tell them about it to avoid all problems...  :rolleyes:

And somehow I doubt just looking at some trades would really convince most police officers...

Well, cops here know a thing or two about guns. I don't know about cops where you live....

Good lord guys, even the Army Code marks are not H&K technically because the mispell a word. But honestly, i dont see what is the big deal here,

We are all dealers of plastic death, let us not deal it at each other, wait that is the point isnt it.

i decide to move my old version of the Surefire M900A from my G36C to my G36K.

So i have bought a new version of the surefire M900A for my G36C.

My new version of Surefire M900A

64374489.wR8qIyP1.DSC02960.JPG

64374487.p5jxrxcn.DSC02956.JPG

My old version of Surefire M900A

64375632.uBaUrWf5.DSC00752.JPG

My old version of Surefire M900A on my G36C

64376469.Cyr2y38R.DSC00752.JPG

youre nucking futs

that gun looks sick

Very sick!

So ahh, how many bags did it sniff? It's all *fruitcage*ed up. Sick look yo, the ultimate G36.

Sick in a good way? Im not up to date with teenage slang anymore :( Ive gotten old :o

i decide to move my old version of the Surefire M900A from my G36C to my G36K.

So i have bought a new version of the surefire M900A for my G36C.

My old version of Surefire M900A on my G36C

64376469.Cyr2y38R.DSC00752.JPG

Wow that almost makes me want a g36 but i unfortunatley i cant becuase 1)Im dead BROKE. and 2)I made a personal promise that my first gun would be a P-90 but still that thing is the Seck's

Edited by Ban Mido