AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much are RS Docter's anyways?

Bought it a long time ago. Think it was $400 +/-. If I were to buy one now, I'd get a Trijicon RMR Dual Illuminated Sight instead. I'm still using the first battery on the Docter, but the Trijicon RMR's fiber optics and tritium power is hard to beat.

I vote you throw the VFC LMT stock from one of your SR's on that LMT.

I tried to briefly the other night. The VFC LMT stock was SUPER tight. It was severe enough I didn't push it. I'll probably switch to a CTR or MOE eventually. I'm even contemplating an ACS, though that might be too bulky.

pnguyen: I like the dramatic effect of that pic. Nicely done!

Oh great!

Because that is the one I will buy by the end of the month.

Yeah, it's one of my favorite G&P guns right now. I would recommend at least swapping the bucking to a Guarder Clear and the nub to an Element or Big Out H-Nub. I also swapped the barrel to a KM tightbore, and the hopUp to a Madbull HopUp, but these last two changes are less dire than the bucking and nub. The default bucking and nub are (IMO) not good at all. But I expect a lot out of my guns.

I tried to briefly the other night. The VFC LMT stock was SUPER tight. It was severe enough I didn't push it. I'll probably switch to a CTR or MOE eventually. I'm even contemplating an ACS, though that might be too bulky.

Maybe time to swap the buffer tubes around :) ... hehe. (Sorry, I just really dislike the G&P stock )

PS, I need a new wallpaper, lets see some family pics !!!

Correct, put a new buffer on the G&P and throw the VFC on that buffer.

The buffer tube's fine. I think the VFC SOPMOD stock might be unusually tight. I'm gonna test it with a MOE and a CTR I have lying around (I always have a few of those lying around).

FAMILY PICS NAOW !!!

I don't have enough megapixels for a group shot. :D

Hello guys!

Here a few pictures of my old M16A2 AEG!

M16A21c71b9c00JPG.jpg

M16A239560b025JPG.jpg

M16A22ba571cbfJPG.jpg

M16A2446db62b7JPG.jpg

There alot Real Parts on it like Frontsight, Handguard & Cap, Dust Cover & M16 Stock. The rest of the gun is G&P & Guarder mixed!

The Receiver is a G&P Burst A2 and the Rifle already comes with the Burst function. Got the Trigger Master Burst Function Kit installed!

I originally bought this beauty in 2003 but later in 2005 I swaped in the G&P Burst A2 Receiver instead of the poor Hurricane.

This is now a classic. I love oldschool Rifles. Desert Storm Rules ;)

More later!

Regards

orb