Having a manly day

cool-breeze87

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spent a day wasting ammo, drinking beer, and smoking cigars (thanks for the idea BATF) at a friend's baby shower. Unfortunately, we watched "I Love You Phillip Morris" later and lost all our man points.

Forgot to mention.

I have been walking around since Thursday evening on a badly sprained ankle and I refuse to go and see a doctor.

Please stop posting. I think my laptop might start sprouting hair from the sheer levels of manliness if you don't.

I have been walking around since Thursday evening on a badly sprained ankle and I refuse to go and see a doctor.

Well, I have the same. Exept my strained ankle (and swollen finger) are due to craftwork at our CQB site. That's even a bit more manly.

My most manly day was last saturday. I slapped two chicks I didn't know for *suitcase* on their asses. While I was drunk as hell. I came home, and fixed my car (while still being drunk).

woke up after 4 hours sleep for work at 5am, due to late night 'testing' of the new surround sound system which was so loud the doors were shaking.

started classic car at 5:45, annoyed everybody on my road with the noise

huge backfires all the way to work, drowning out my Led Zeppelin wake up call. chucking out hugely illegal levels of co2.

turned up late, blagged it and laughed it off

spent all morning hitting on a 30 year old MILF i work with. she loves it. good times.

now home getting covered in oil and petrol and general ###### fixing said car. or probably not fixing it. not using instructions. swearing helps.

texting said MILF with things too rude to post....

will probably be exactly the same tomorrow.

A truly manly day:

Awake from bed full of woman.

Eat a live Cow.

Hunt down neds, Chavs or any affiliated douches.

Eat a live Boar.

Cure Cancer.

Remake woman bed and sleep.

Plus do it all while constantly on a drip containing Red Bull.

I forgot to mention.

I damaged my ankle at work where I teach Soldiers to operate heavy plant.

DSC00037%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC00036%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC00035%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Last night instead of going to sleep I stayed up all night and operated heavy plant whilst wearing 3rd gen. night vision goggles and listening to Rage Against the Machine and Pearl Jam.

GRRRRRRRRR!

I'm running 8km from my house to my mates across seriously undulating terrain tomorrow with a fifteen kilo pack, then we are watching war movies. And the fifteen kilos will mostly be beer.

Have a couple of e-beers on me for that manlyness.

15 kilos of beer can't seem to get any more awesome.

For my manly day yesterday, I was at the gym, and a very good looking gal happened to be also there at the same time.

I have no idea where it came from, but I went up to her and said something along the lines of, "I just wanted to let you know, you're stunningly gorgeous"

She laughed, thanked me, and asked my name.

Talked to her for good 10 minutes, and got her number.

We're going out to the movies/dinner this weekend.

Can I haz man points?

Have a couple of e-beers on me for that manlyness.

15 kilos of beer can't seem to get any more awesome.

For my manly day yesterday, I was at the gym, and a very good looking gal happened to be also there at the same time.

I have no idea where it came from, but I went up to her and said something along the lines of, "I just wanted to let you know, you're stunningly gorgeous"

She laughed, thanked me, and asked my name.

Talked to her for good 10 minutes, and got her number.

We're going out to the movies/dinner this weekend.

Can I haz man points?

Pics or it didn't happen...

• 2 weeks later...

4:45 AM - Rise

5:20 AM - Leave for rowing practice

6:00 AM - Boat is in the water

8:00 AM - Boat is in the boathouse

9:00 AM - First class

10:00 AM - Second class

12:00 AM - Lunch (grilled chicken with potato and beer on the side)

1:00 PM - Third class

2:00 PM - Discussion section

3:00 PM - Erg (indoor rowing machine) workout

3:50 PM - Lifting routine

4:30 PM - Return home

5:30 PM - Dinner (New York steak with corn and wine on the side)

7:00 PM - Read

8:30 PM - Pregame drinking with friends (shots of gin and whiskey)

9:20 PM - Arrive at team party

11:00 PM (est.) - Hook up with random girl

12:00 PM (est.) - Return home with girl

9:00 AM (the next day) - Rise from a hangover and a girl. Smoke the mandatory after-sex cigarette.

A few weeks ago.

Woke up at around noon to a lunch of rare roast beef (lop off it's horns, wipe it's *albartroth* and serve) and potatoes with home brewed ale on the side.

1400 did upper body work out.

Went to London at about 1600 to engage in 2 hours of viking reenactment fight training.

Got in car at 1800 to proceed to another 2 hour fight training session.

En route eating sendwiches of cold roast beef and english mustard and listening to a band by the name of "Smokey *bramston pickle*"

Arrive at 1900 for another 2 hour training session in the process of which I manage to break someones face open with an axe (it was an accident but hey) and recieved a nasty chop to the shoulder.

Travel home at 2100 listening to very loud Týr and drinking home made mead.

Arrive home 2130 have my woman bring me sandwich and a beer, watch gladiator while fixing the broken rivet holding the boss onto my shield.

0030 drag woman upstairs for sweaty fun time.

Finish 0300ish get woman to bring me Jim Beam + one for herself before going to sleep and snoring like a chainsaw.

Archived