Good Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

!!!!!!!phoenix360mute!!!!!!

Seriously, best buyer I ever had. Once you reach an agreement I can guarantee that you'll get the money in your paypal account in the next 12 seconds.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to say that tehllama is a great person to trade with. Fast payment, great communication, and askes smart questions ( i.e. what's the distance between the center of the screw holes / is the serial det-1 -118 or det-1 -113)

Hay3z - Excellent trader. Great communication. Paypal cleared Wednesday and here it's Friday and the package is at my door. The condition is just as described, shoots wonderfully and was a great deal.

If you're looking for a great deal on second-hand gear, I highly recommend buying from Hay3s.

late2wake - Great seller. Just received my shells and magazines today. I had been expecting the shells but the magazines I had just inquired about two days ago and here they are today from California to Massachusetts! Again, a great seller.

Double whamy for you guys:

Blade3000- Exelent seller, bought 3 G3 standards from him, would do buisness again.

trfo2o- Again Exelent seller, bought a slightly upgraded TM P226 from him,would do buisness again.

Kingmob3

Archived