UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

• 2 weeks later...

The silencers aren't available yet. When they are, you could add the extra barrel I guess but I love mine as a back-up / CQB only.

Also - in case it's not posted elsewhere on this thread - always make sure that the gun is cocked / slide locked back when you drop a mag in. Top tip from a pal who's seen the pin knocked of the chamber if you don't do this.

Apex, Im going to PM you his email address.

Claws, it already IS a field gun! Nobody makes extended inner barrels for it yet. Dangerwerx was considering it but I think that price is an issue. I'd get the Falcon rubber for NS2 guns, but keep the stock Inner Barrel. My creation one hasn't really shown any gains.

Harborne Blue, what 'pin from the chamber' are you talking about? I've had no problems doing exactly what you're describing, Issues only occur if the mags are overloaded.

• 2 weeks later...

I've ordered a few parts direct from kwa like this and it is as straightforward as it seems: open a new query with the request to check stock and order (get the part numbers off the exploded diagram). They reply and you just email them the c/card and postage details they ask for. They reply with cost inc postage. Arrives reasonably speedily too. I've Just ordered a low power bolt as just firing too hot this time of year.

That is a disconnecting sear.

In full auto mode it discharges a shot and in semi auto mode it drops the hammer down onto the semi auto sear that is activated by the trigger.

Mine is broken and now I can't shoot at all.

Replacement is in the post from America (yay) it will take 2 to 3 weeks (boo).

Would there be any interest in a DCOA guide for this beastie?

I can do one when I am sorting out the replacement pictures for the P226 guide.

• 2 weeks later...

So, the little pins on the Breech Base that hold the Nozzle Springs broke on mine last night.

Whipped out a drill, cut up a steel nail, and now im back in business! And the chances that the springs will snap a steel nail in half is highly unlikely :)

Edited by ollie_ty