China [s]Beach[/s] Lake

renegadecow

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Balls. This is gonna take a little longer. Being my usual anal self, I've been thinking of ways to make the safety to work. Problem is that a normal trigger block doesn't quite work because the bolt sort of gets in the way between the trigger and safety when pulled back. So I finally figured out a way around it, only it involves a reworked trigger, just when I thought I made something right the first time around.

edit:

Gotta update this with some accomplishment: I've replaced the extractor with a stainless steel one. Shells now fly pretty aggressively, but still depends on how hard you rack the bolt.

just when I thought I made something right the first time around.

Aha...

Ahahaha..

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!! *Gasp*

Sorry, but you and i both know Murphy likes to swing for the nuts when you least expect it.

Amazing work so far dude, keen to see finished product, and a full-mag dump on video!

I forget to keep checking the thread for two months and I come back and your beast has become so awesome it practically creams awesome out of every finely fitted edge.

Side note, a group of my friends are coming airsofting next week as Mil versions of the Ponies ..will put piccu up on a status after :P

Archived