AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

Swapped out the front end for a Airsoft Artesian Armalite tube setup.

This is the gun I have wanted for something going on 10+ years and I couldn't be happier.

Masked the screw holes with hot glue and painted with Model Master SAC Bomber Green.

IMG_20221212_125058102~3.jpg

Edited by judgeman
  • Like 4
On 12/12/2022 at 6:53 PM, judgeman said:

Swapped out the front end for a Airsoft Artesian Armalite tube setup.

This is the gun I have wanted for something going on 10+ years and I couldn't be happier.

Masked the screw holes with hot glue and painted with Model Master SAC Bomber Green.

I still cringe at the memory of my girlfriend's face of dissapointment when I showed her the plastic tube I had spent 130$ on, and continued to explain that recreating Kyle Lamb's Delta M4 was VERY important for me. 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 12/16/2022 at 7:04 AM, chas said:

I still cringe at the memory of my girlfriend's face of dissapointment when I showed her the plastic tube I had spent 130$ on, and continued to explain that recreating Kyle Lamb's Delta M4 was VERY important for me. 😅

This is why my wife and I have separate bank accounts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey again! Here is my Viper Tech GBBR with VLTOR MUR-1A style upper, Z-Parts VLTOR style 19mm BCG and a whole bunch of RS accessories! Sights, rail, furniture, CH and trigger guard as well as the buffer tube is all RS. Spent way too much on this thing, but I am in love!

20230607-_DSF3210-2.jpg

20230607-_DSF3212-2.jpg

Edited by Radford343
  • Like 6
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...