Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a smart fella and more importantly, he wasnt raised with money so he understands what it's like to be a normal person.

I can't abide people making decisions on things they know nothing about.

I'm sure he would take great delight in un*fruitcage*ing all of Trump's terrible decisions. Slowly seeing Trump's impact on the world lessen day by day. In the end Trump would be just back to being a dimwitted, wig wearing, poorly tanned man who is incapable of dressing himself properly and terrible at business.

I'll buy one.

Paid £1700 to get out of my mortgage early today.

When all the paperwork is done I will be c£400 a month better off.

And have a chunk of spare cash to get a head-start on saving for a Pinz (or buying a ruined one).

I will also be able to lend my sister the £2500 she needs to get out of her mortgage early and save £5000 over the next couple of years.

Everything is coming up Millhouse.

Taking the first steps to setting up an Airsoft business. Doop de dooooooo

Need a COO? I spent last nine years nannying a bunch of idiots, from preparing official documents for them, through minding their deadlines and collating Excel files for another bunch of idiots willing to pay us.

DL what business?

Airsoft repairs and upgrades, mostly, with a side line in custom parts and kit sets.

Need a COO? I spent last nine years nannying a bunch of idiots, from preparing official documents for them, through minding their deadlines and collating Excel files for another bunch of idiots willing to pay us

As much as I think you'd be great at it, I don't have the budget to pay myself a salary at this point, let alone anyone else. I'll let you know if it becomes a possibility in the future though.

Upgrades eh?

Do want a V3 Polarstar box as investment capital?

Build it into a gun, advertise it, use it as a promo thing and if you sell it you can pay me for the 'box at that point.

I'll take any reasonably fair sum.

The loom has been "customised" and can be further "customised" or replaced.

Got an FTC MP5 SD3 too with 6 mags you can have a similar deal on if you like.

I've got a box of pre-System7 TMP parts you can have too.

Or help.

I'll help if I can.

Archived