Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time these discussions pop up, I just want to say "renounce all social contact with whatever sex interests you", but then I remember how maddening that sounds like.

Speaking of dating sites. I am suddenly reminded of a young high school math teacher who so many fellow students appreciated him so much that when they learned he was single, tried desperately to get him set up on a date using one of those sites.  IIRC, the website failed to find any match for him.

Seems like a field closer to me than anywhere else where I live might actually be worth going to someday.  It was closed for quite some time, but the new owners hosted their first airsoft game recently.  Shame it is a paintball field still.

Eh, too much fun to renounce the other sex (or same sex if that is your bag).

I know some have that 'never had it, so don't miss it' thing going on but damn are they missing out on a lot. It can be a lot of fun but sometimes it is a bugger too.

Like everything, take the rough with the smooth and it can be alot of fun. Though this reminds me need to text someone to see if they are free this evening ;).

'FireKnife'

Pfft people are too much hassle for me right now.

But hey, got a really good mate who doesn't mind me perving and is happy as anything to cuddle when as she knows I'll never take advantage when she's wasted. Plus she's bi so we can perv on just about anyone together hah.

Happy thread: young huskies. :)

Husky puppies are awesome, if a little bitey.

As for this woman you know well help her get you some poon.

Plus I might have someone for the fireworks tomorrow now, kinda awesome (and possibly leads to some other firework related bedroom comments ;)).

EDIT: Ok turns out I do but now I have to cook for them :P. *fruitcage* women.

'FireKnife'

Damn it, don't remind me about the Breacher.

As for ex's well I find mine are a 50/50 split between me getting rid of them or them getting rid of me. Either way I am still happy enough with what I have and I haven't cheated on any of them, just had a few that didn't seem to get that we were broken up and that is about it.

You looked effeminate enough, and I'd had a drink. :P

So why was I the one in charge ;) (seriously straight oor gay I would be the one in charge, of EVERYTHING!!!!!!)

THIS IS THE HAPPY THREAD WHY IS EVERYONE SO DAMNED SAD

Also, breacher's are so sexy. most women are so sexy. husky puppies are cutes as hell.

Thus, happy.

I ain't sad. I have a date lined up for tomorrow. Get to cook and have some quality time with a hot girl. Nothing to be sad about. Lack of Breacher is only due to 'too many guns'.

'FireKnife'

Just had a convo with a junior officer about the correct course of discipline. She's very smiley and friendly, loves cats and all that.

I suggest the soldier is fined X % of his wages. Normal suggestion.

She says 'I think he should be sent to Colchester Prison for Christmas'. She is a heartless monster and this has amused me greatly.

If there was any choice in the matter, I'd have gone gay years ago. 2x male wages coming in, no kids, get to dress fabulous... The benefits are unreal. :P

Go out on the bikes together, SCUBA together, airsoft, man films, computer games, pizza every day, blow jobs that aren't rubbish, decent cars due to no parasites.

Seriously, those gay guys have got their *suitcase* together.

Husky puppies are awesome, if a little bitey.

As for this woman you know well help her get you some poon.

Plus I might have someone for the fireworks tomorrow now, kinda awesome (and possibly leads to some other firework related bedroom comments ;)).

EDIT: Ok turns out I do but now I have to cook for them :P. *fruitcage* women.

'FireKnife'

Heh they're little terrors, but them and Alsatians are adorable when they're pups as their proportions are so ridiculous. Got a man round here who has four adults and walks them in a harness, its the best thing about this town.

And nah, I'm fine without sex for now. I don't do casual and have to get to know someone before I can contemplate a relationship, just the way I am.

Four green on our audit today, that means a 2% bonus of my earnings since the last one (about 5-6 months ago) and it'll be paid just before Christmas. So presents to myself are going to be a set of Semapo AoR2 BDU to go with the 6094 they're releasing and I'm buying this month. :)

Got some nice corset shots of this lady, very...artsy.

I must be abnormal, as I like the fact my wife doesn't share any of my hobbies (sans the usual odd movie, book). She doesn't want to go airsofting, and that's fine by me. When ever I've been out with someone who shares my interests (be it airsofting, football, rugby or my geeky tendencies) I've always wanted to end it.

My wife does like some of the same films as me, and oddly some of the same bands (also books come to think of it). But we both like having our own personal space now and again. It's why I married her. She has the same ideas as me about holidays and that, but hobbies wise, we encourage each other to have different interests, instead of trying to be in each other's pockets all the time.

It's not for everyone (and that's a good thing). It would drive me mad if my other half wanted to be with me all the time. Some people like that and that's great, but not for me.

Also, I can sense the 'Breachers' presence. . . .

Adult dogs right?..

Yes but they are all Daschunds :P.

As for me, bar my morning rant in other thread about people I am still quite happy. Still have things to do and might even just drive along to a fireworks display tonight somewhere anyway.

'FireKnife'

My dogs love fireworks. My first, when she was 5 months old, barked like mad to go out of the patio doors on bonfire night. We wondered what she wanted so let her out.

She then spent the next half hour sat in the garden, not moving, watching all the fireworks going off around us, tail wagging like mad. Our other dog stops and watches them too.

Also a few years ago my uncle had an alsatian. That came out of the house one bonfire night he was hosting and ran to pick up a roman candle that was going off. She ran round the garden with it firing sideways out of her mouth. She then tried to do the same with every firework we lit.

Dgos are idiots.

Dogs are iditos, but they are awesome idiots :P.

Also my life went from: no date this morning as girl cancels.

To: two different dates with two other girls in the next couple of days and third girl stll wanting to meet.

I need to stop worrying about life so much.

'FireKnife'

Go out on the bikes together, SCUBA together, airsoft, man films, computer games, pizza every day, blow jobs that aren't rubbish, decent cars due to no parasites.

Seriously, those gay guys have got their *suitcase* together.

Apologising with a curry and a six pack of beer instead of flowers and chocolates...

Have we got this wrong all this time?

Archived