Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well our pub used to be the old cinema. Then we moved in and the upper stories (accessed from different doors but in the same entranceway) became an Arts Picture House.

Its amusing how many people come into the pub asking if its a cinema. Even better when they don't ask and try to buy tickets...

Seen one of them before in Gateshead when down with the ex-missus.

Looked alright but there is a huge selection there in the mega-mall they have.

As for my happy moment, well getting my holiday sorted for Night Before and also for the Fringe, roll on *fruitcage*-ing summer.

'FireKnife'

10 year old iPod 5.5 gen here too.  Original cable too.  Supposedly the best sounding iPod ever according to audiophiles.  I wouldn't touch another Apple product but they knocked it out of the park on these.

Got it. 

Just checked the serial number with the Apple site, apparently mine is a "Classic"

EDIT: Not sure I should be trusting the Apple website. I got the iPod before I started airsofting, and I've been airsofting for 9 years. Apple reckons this serial number is only 7 years old.

Got to be a 5.5.  Doesn't help that all the generations of non Touch, Shuffle, Mini and Nano are referred to as Classic whilst the latest one that Apple have stupidly discontinued is marketed as Classic as it's model designation.

Plotting and planning with the PTI I changed the scheduled PT run for a bleep test due to 'weather'.

Gathered a crowd of people looking to sly a fitness pass with the easier test. But oh no, the weathers okay today.

Better go run the PFA (1.5 mile sub 10.30 which should be base fitness level). Professionalism hid the smile, but the faces on those that thought they were in for an easy test, very nice.

Archived