Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Pain and Gain in Dubai months before the UK release date. Odd!

I recall watching a few films only slated for UK release a week later as I was on a flight to Hong Kong and they had early release on a few films and on the plane.

However got my film for tonight sorted. Also I just noticed a reason for Chappie to be better than Short Curcuit, at least when they have a foreign actor they actually get a foreign actor and not a dodgy performance that could rival the likes of Rob Schneider :P.

'FireKnife'

Everybody loves Mexican!

Darkchild

Except Richard Hammond, James May and Jeremy Clarkson. Anyone remember that? ;)

Booooooo. Can't find John Wick. Tried the usual places for on demand films and no show (virgin, Sky).

Put more effort in, it is worth it. Epic movie, sadly perfect for watching in a cinema :(.

And as for pirate songs, there is only one, this one, right here:

'FireKnife'

Scorch and hardcore's posts in this thread made me laugh today when I needed it so thanks guys.

His thread has reminded me a framed map of the 6 major places that exploring has changed my.life would be epic.

San Andreas, fallout 3's D.C and the surrounds, New Vegas and it's surrounds, Liberty City, Vice City and of course Raccoon City.

Scorch and hardcore's posts in this thread made me laugh today when I needed it so thanks guys.

His thread has reminded me a framed map of the 6 major places that exploring has changed my.life would be epic.

San Andreas, fallout 3's D.C and the surrounds, New Vegas and it's surrounds, Liberty City, Vice City and of course Raccoon City.

Well here's mine. Feel like I need more though.

20150115_081002_zps3895459b.jpg

The gf has decreed that the frames not be perfect matches so it looks like we acquired them over several years. So artificially giving something age is clearly not unique to airsoft kalashnikovs. :P

Also, a customer gave me a £10 note and said I should have a drink on him. 

On a uni field trip to snowdonia we found a pub selling double JD and coke for £1:50

Seems quite popular in some lower end places. Though they are probably using Lidl brand JD and Asda Price Diet Cola so it won't be so bad.

As for the drinkers, well they are probably already anyway :P.

'FireKnife'

Fair enough, I have only ever seen one place in Edinburgh go that cheap and it was next to a hostel in a part of town that wasn't bad but more out of the way so needed a way to get people in. Stumbled upon it when going to an event at the Fringe.

Actually get to spend more time at the Fringe this year so very happy. Takes you to all sorts of little places to watch good comedy.

'FireKnife'

Archived