Pre-Game Rituals / Unique pieces of gear

Cancel

Got any?

I put dirt and my hands and rub them together (like Gladiator) because the first few sets of flight gloves I've bought didn't fit correctly so the dirt helps them from sliding around on my hands due to the grit.

I also carried a "Brothers Guardian Angel" pin on the back of my PC til it got snagged on my Patu and broke. Once I super glue the pin to the clip it'll be back on there.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a pin badge on one sleeve with a picture of Cartman in a cop outfit with 'You will respect my authoritaaaah' around the edge. I've also got a couple of morale patches that have kinda become catchphrases as a result. For example, when faced with serious opposition and running low on ammo and the like, i'll come out with 'F&!K IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE!', and then charge into a hail of gunfire and get cut down like some sort of complete peckhead.

I carry an 8mm BB in my admin panel that I was sniped with a few years back. Dropped into the collar of my shirt after hitting me in the jaw and I found it later that night while bedding down. It serves as a reminder; be aware of your surroundings.

Archived