emp3ror86

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KICBBGun is a Taiwanese online retailer. they don't have an english website, but they have awesome prices and great customer service over email(which, as an american customer  you should shop with them over email instead of using their web shop as they allow payments in USD through paypal), i have done business with them in the past.

http://www.kicbbgun.com.tw/shop/

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of reports in HK of leaking mags and bolt catches breaking within a hundred rounds or so and then interfering with the bolt.

Might be an idea to check all the mags and also disable the bolt catch out of the box.

Might be an idea to check all the mags and also disable the bolt catch out of the box.

Blasphemy... a GBB without bolt catch...!? meh, VFC's look dodgy once again, probably a good thing I didn't pre-order this time... maybe wait for a custom version by wgc or something with reinforced parts. 

That being said, they sold out the entire HK stock in about a week.

I've not heard any other problems except that bolt catch issue... yet.

Only because I think people ignored VFC's GBBR/SMG history due to the low price for the UMP (and for what you get; I'm sure if VFC sold the silencer separately you're looking into PTS AAC Silencer retail prices).

That, and WGC tend to stock very small batches of VFC guns; so the UMP being sold out in a week isn't surprising considering the amount of stock (or the lack of) I assume they had :P

• 2 weeks later...

Brother that's overseas instructed me to buy one of these when it arrives locally. Managed to drop half of the payment (he has crappy timing when he asks to buy stuff) so the store would hold it for me. Here's some shots of the gun using my crappy camera: 

yPlVQCD.jpg
UgGSRim.jpg

tOByrGd.jpg

Also test fired it, full load of 25 rounds. No cooldown first to last shot, and man, does this thing kick. Hardest kick of any GBBR I've ever fired before, and beats the recoil of  a WE AK47 PMC, WE G36 and a WE M14 by a full mile. I'll be able to take this home in two days, I'll probably do a full teardown of this once I get it. And yes, it comes with it's own suppresor and a second spring for lower FPS, chronoes at around 380 FPS out of the box using green gas.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived