emp3ror86

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt Umarex will touch VFC's markings, they've avoided them in the past, we just pay the premium for them,

I want to see inside it, see what they've done, please not the MP5 internals shoe-horned into the UMP but I guess with 99% certainty that's what it is.

Maybe they'll improve the performances and boost the price to $600,lol.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, silencer is included but no rail panels???

I am agree with that. Maybe VFC sent just prototype for video reviews and photos? Also, no Front grip... but maybe it's too... personal thing, but rail... i am agree with that on full 100%. For "DX" it's a must.

A way to prevent cool down heh.

Let's be perfectly clear and accurate from teh begining! We have on this day two videos: WGC and PE (Public Enemy):

Single shots - works nice,

Burst shots - nice double hits, fast, MAYBE accurate;

Full auto - i saw here cool down effect at the end of BOTH videos. MAYBE b'coz in each videos full auto was the last tested mode of fire. Maybe it's room temp, MAYBE bad outer valve in the magazine. It's s question.

Markings are NICE. Unlike are MP5, close to KSC (Japan). I didn's saw any 6mm in WGC video.

I've watched that video of the VFC guy with glasses shooting it out of a balcony about 10 times now... and I still can't see any cool down towards the end... the frame rate was a little out of sync, but the rate of fire judging from the sound hasn't gone down much.. if at all.. but really, won't buy it until someone else does and writes about it.. 

Well not so much the G36 but the Open Bolt system.

Unless they have totally redesigned the entire gas system and stopped using Zinc Alloys then it will bomb.

Its all well and good having realistic internals but if they dont work then whats the point? Which is why the WE OB system is such a success.

KWA did it VERY well with the Kriss but VFC clone RS internals but make em out of cheese and some how manage to screw it up so badly. Then selling it for a silly amount of money. They remind me of Apple.

Archived