Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.1

Icemaster109

yup, we just need to start putting together a database of our locations and stats and then we can start selling ourselves out to the highest bidder! happy days...

probably won't get much for me though... a few sweets, possibly.

Ask some of the other mods if they would want to do that. Have a classifieds thread and the like. Would be very cool and unique.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exactly, no more being treated like a second rate citizen cos we ain't in the local delta boy team for arnies members, it ARSES all the way.

and quite an effective battlecry, I'd have thought...

ok, just posted something to the rest of the admin, and I'll put a sticky up in the team and player section as soon as my PC comes back from its extensive open bowel surgery this week :)

anyone with any art skills feel like rumbling up a basic badge for us to think about getting made? would be nice and helpdful :)

Count me in. This would be so utterly awesome. Most likely the first international airsoft contracting operation. Hell, it doesn't just need to be Civcon. Just an internatiol airsoft group of the likes. Just wear the A.R.S.E.S patch on all of your BDUs, etc, whenever you go to a game. It will be sweet.

Well, I have read through this entire thread (taken ages) and I absolutely love it. :D

In fact, I am proposing the possible first outing of the "ARSES" to be at Arnie-Geddon in just under 2 weeks time, Hereford, UK. It's our kind of theme. I am presently considering my own ARSES loadout, but chances are I'll just slap a vest over whatever is comfortable, and go a-stalking with my custom G36-Intimidator (see my profile for pic).

If you are new to the idea of Arnie-Geddon or want to attend as an *albartroth*, drop by our site and register. Check out the AG subforum here on Arnie's too.

Official Arnie-Geddon 2005 Web Site

I am sure we can have a special few games with a mercenary / civvi contractor team, provided there are enough ARSES present ;)

In response to Gene's hat: Go the ALL BLACKS! YAY! We beat the Lions 21-3!

Now to the on topic part:

IS there some rule all over the world that says Civilian Contractors and Mercenaries can't wear camo?

Archived