Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.1

Icemaster109

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a while since I posted any pictures of myself as a poser, lol

A lot of pics...but these are the last set of pics before the old vest gets replaced with a new cheap plate carrier.

front1ea1.jpg

sidedr9.jpg

backho3.jpg

m4aimnc8.jpg

akaimzz0.jpg

mp5aimwy7.jpg

Everything was done on the cheap. Besides the actual AEGs...the Merrell shoes I bought for hiking cost more than the rest of the crud I have on there, lol.

Edit: Fixed

Today ive tried something different, new PMC loadout, i like, its simple, but effective :D

DSC07402Medium.jpg

DSC07405Medium.jpg

DSC07426Medium.jpg

DSC07421Medium.jpg

DSC07417Medium.jpg

DSC07408Medium.jpg

DSC07434Medium.jpg

:D

And a crappy vid ( i dont have a proper video cam :( ) I wanted to try how fast i could realod with that ciras config. Im quite happy with it, 12 mags in about 40 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJqT2PiiM58

Going to have to agree, do the push pull method with your reloads. Forget about it being good practice with real weapons, its also good with airsoft guns. Sometimes tapping the bottom of a magazine wont full seat it in the catch. With the push pull method if its not seated its going to come out and STILL be in your hand which means you have the opportunity of jamming it right back into the weapon whereas with the tap method, if the mag isnt seated and the tap doesnt do it, once the gearbox starts rocking and rolling the vibration can and will knock the mag right out of the well. Its happened to me before and its one of the biggest oh *beep* moments you will ever experience.

Also, get some control of that weapon. You're swinging it around like its a club.

Also, why would a PMC need that many magazines? A PMC's job is to break contact and get their VIP the hell away from the gunfight. If you have to fire twelve magazines before you have time to grab a mag from your vehicle you seriously did something wrong.

Yeah, i know this is only airsoft but if you're going to do a PMC loadout at least try and make it look like a PMC.

Wearing a pair of khakis, a backwards facing ballcap and a shortsleeve shirt doesnt make it a PMC loadout. Especially when you're wearing a ciras and sporting 12 magazines in some really awkward locations.

PS, relax your grip just a little bit on that pistol, it looks like you're trying to strangle it. Unnecessary muscle tension is a good way to lead to advanced fatigue. Its one thing to have a solid grip on your weapon, its another when you're trying to pretend the grip is playdough.

About the realoads, i use that method almost always, only for fast realods, and i have never had a problem. Sometimes if i dont pres it hard as i do it doesent enter properley and i have already lost magz in the past, so i dont want to happen again. Maybe you will realod a different way, but that was to show how to reload fast, not the best way to reaload.

About the ciras, well as you say, it is airsoft, i have different PMC loadouts, this is more focused to airsoft games than recreating a correct PMC setup.

Ive seen pics of PMC using more than 10 magz, so why shouldn't I ? PMC use ciras, and sometimes carry allot of magz. I reach all of the mags great, maybe the last m4 double is the one which i have more dificulty to draw, but in general the setup works great to me, that is what i want.

Havent found the pics i mentioned, but here you can also see ciras, and allot of magz too.

http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/argyll/aex

http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/argyll/agd

http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/argyll/adu

Anyway, the video was only to show how to reaload as fas as i could, maybe not the best way to do it, but it was fast imho that is what i was looking for.

Yep, seen all of those photos.

Do the same video with the same setup and use the push pull method. I guarantee you're going to reload faster. With the tap method you're adding another movement to your reload process.

Give it a try.

Archived