Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.1

Icemaster109

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its Shemag not shamag, and i was asking about the setup with only shemag and no vest, it looks strange and something a PMC wouldent use so i wanted some pics or soemthing to show it is used.

Shemagh actually you pedant. Or Kuffiyeh. Anyways, wouldn't this level of pedantry be better suited to the AK picture thread? I think you made a wrong turn somewhere mate.

The entire purpose of that loadout is to more or less "blend in" with the locals. Hence, E&E.

Are we done with the shemagh argument yet? :P

Haha, blending in is tough to do over in Iraq and Afghanistan. They can smell the difference between you and someone who actually lives there

IronWolf, looks really good. The snow adds a nice effect

Shemagh actually you pedant. Or Kuffiyeh. Anyways, wouldn't this level of pedantry be better suited to the AK picture thread? I think you made a wrong turn somewhere mate.

Well if you're going to be that pedantic then surely assuming that there's just one Arabic name for it or even an accurate direct translation from the Arabic alphabet to the Latin alphabet is, well...

Isn't this a picture thread? ;D

tried on my PT again last night, it snow officially too big for me... so its gone... now comes the debate for tan or od paca replica, or wait, and get a real trufit2... how felxible are normal pacas?

R

I'd go for the KA SVS in tan. I love mine.

They're quite flexible, since it's basically just a cordura/cotton shell around 1/8'' foam (which is the repro soft armor panel). Unless you meant flexible in some other way...

No, not a reference to your guilty conscience in the other thread. :D

Archived