Bombs have gone off in Boston marathon

Baddbaz

Someone has to expose the Lizard people and their shadow empire, secretly pulling the strings of their puppet terrorists in order to keep the sheeple afraid of everything and everyone. David Icke has tried, bless him, but the Zionist overlords have used the MSM in order to ridicule him in the eyes of the sheep.

Fact.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone educate me on the various SWAT people that were milling about? I saw guys in black, ACU, MARPAT, green e.t.c. I saw one labelled metro SWAT.  I assume all from various counties nearby?  And they have different uniforms to differentiate themselves? I gather SWAT teams choose the colour depending on their location and how well they blend in with the general surroundings/whether it looks cool or not.  It just seemed a bit odd to see green, MARPAT in an urban environment.

Also, historically, did all SWAT teams have the stereotypical black/navy gear and then a transition to OD, cammo in the past decade or so or have there always been green based teams for example

****some tearful drivel about demoralizing Americans and being overseas****

The behaviour displayed by your fellow countrymen/women celebrating like wailing banshees after they were "saved" from this rather pathetic lockdown is nothing short ridiculous. I mean, come on, they were prancing around like they had just survived something like the siege of Stalingrad or other similar catastrophe and then banging on about how they feared for their lives. Mindless morons cheering fire engines and ambulances as they drove past like it was some kind of victory drive past. "Ahright. Good job, man, good job. America loves ya. USA! USA! USA!"

Patriotism is one thing. Outright stupidity is another. *fruitcage* embarrassing.

They're behaviour is the reason why the rest of the World looks upon Americans with ridicule, thus giving more sensible Americans a bad rep.

And let's not forgot, this captured suspect is still just that - a suspect. Yet as far as America is concerned he and his brother have been found guilty as charged by the US media. So much for innocent till proven guilty. If he is guilty then by all means argue to have him hung drawn and quartered. But if he's innocent then I doubt he'll get a fair trial.

And let's not forgot, this captured suspect is still just that - a suspect. Yet as far as America is concerned he and his brother have been found guilty as charged by the US media. So much for innocent till proven guilty. If he is guilty then by all means argue to have him hung drawn and quartered. But if he's innocent then I doubt he'll get a fair trial.

I think he lost his rights to 'innocent until proven guilty' when he and his brother were photographed bombing a marathon, shot a police officer dead, and had an extremely violent and well-publicised gun battle through a good chunk of Boston. 

Seriously, I don't agree with the 'USA, USA' flag waving celebratory bull manure either, but you have to be actively trying to ignore the facts to even consider the fact those two were wrongly accused at this point. This isn't a conspiracy theory, this is two guys being positively eye witness identified having a large shoot out with cops in the middle of a major city. 

I figured this is a cool picture to post here. FBI agent geared up from the manhunt. 

snip

sweet paramilitary forces bro

if only we had crisp hd footage of the pakistani villages devastated by the (probably) illegal drone strikes that gives obama such a hard on

The behaviour displayed by your fellow countrymen/women celebrating like wailing banshees after they were "saved" from this rather pathetic lockdown is nothing short ridiculous. I mean, come on, they were prancing around like they had just survived something like the siege of Stalingrad or other similar catastrophe and then banging on about how they feared for their lives. Mindless morons cheering fire engines and ambulances as they drove past like it was some kind of victory drive past. "Ahright. Good job, man, good job. America loves ya. USA! USA! USA!"

Patriotism is one thing. Outright stupidity is another. *fruitcage* embarrassing.

They're behaviour is the reason why the rest of the World looks upon Americans with ridicule, thus giving more sensible Americans a bad rep.

So surviving Pearl Harbob wasn't anthing special, nor was surviving 9/11, nor was surviving this? American's don't deal with, or see this on a regular basis. This is a shocking event, how else would you respond knowing that "We got him"? I'm sure you thought the same thing after we got Osama "Darn American's screaming like Banshees over nothing". I'm sorry American's are proud of being strong, resilient people. I wouldn't say America is ridiculed as much as you think. I've been around this world, and to locations that are supposedly "full" of people who hate America. While there, the exact opposite was expressed. I bet you hate hearing that, because it doesn't push your agenda... truth hurts though.

Honestly, i feel like those who ridicule us are those who don't like us, and are angered by seeing us smile and be happy after events such as this.

I'm not even going to dabble into your conspiracy that those two terrorists are innocent. Look at the MULTIPLE pictures and camera footage. Then look at the report of the man who was carjacked, with those two in the back BRAGGING that they did it. I am stumped on how you think he is innocent...

It's just the whole thing is very undignified IMO. Yeah, they were terrible people that did terrible things but the whole street party like atmosphere is just straight up weird to Europeans.   I guess is just a case of 'MURICA!!!

I wouldn't interpret the ridicule as hate btw, it's just weird to see.

Also, do you guys keep flags and bunting and *suitcase* on standby for this kind of stuff?  I would be hard pressed to find a Union Jack anywhere near me heh.

I think (no offence to anyone present) that Americans find it a lot harder to deal with when someone *fruitcage*s with them on home turf. We Brits had it for years with the IRA (and let's not get into the discussion about all the Americans funding of those pricks while they were blowing up our streets and our people). The British had to deal with it for years and years of constant attack, something a lot of Americans seem incapable of understanding, but I don't think anyone gets 'used to it'. Your media seems to tell you as a country 24/7 that you're the most powerful, democratic, impregnable superpower on the planet, so whenever a tragedy happens that seems to contradict that view, a large proportion of your countrymen totally lose their *suitcase*. I don't agree with creeping fear's conspiracy stuff at all, but just looking at the internet you can see that the most paranoid, insecure, tin foil hat wearing hysterics are all American. One of your major news agencies was still trying to blame an innocent Saudi kid for the bombs up until yesterday, despite having not one shred of evidence other than the fact he was Muslim. I'm still seeing Americans online saying that it's a government/FBI/gun control conspiracy, despite overwhelming evidence.

Again, this is an observation not an attack on America or any Americans here, I'm just saying that the reaction of a lot of your countrymen  to these kinds of things, like hitman says, is bizarre. You say Americans are proud of being strong resilient people, but when I see your countrymen painted in the stars and stripes dancing and singing and having massive street parties when you kill terrorists, and behaving like they've just spent six weeks in Stalingrad, I don't see strength or resilience, I see a bunch of people that are scared of pretty much everything they don't understand.

10/11 : America shuts down all flights in America. Americans afraid of another plane hjacking

8/7 : Britain carries on, even going as far as to complain about the buses being late.

Such a difference in mentality imo. (im not bashing, im just being serious and having a light hearted joke :) )

I was trying to think up a reply when I read this....

I think (no offence to anyone present) that Americans find it a lot harder to deal with when someone *fruitcage*s with them on home turf. We Brits had it for years with the IRA (and let's not get into the discussion about all the Americans funding of those pricks while they were blowing up our streets and our people). The British had to deal with it for years and years of constant attack, something a lot of Americans seem incapable of understanding, but I don't think anyone gets 'used to it'. Your media seems to tell you as a country 24/7 that you're the most powerful, democratic, impregnable superpower on the planet, so whenever a tragedy happens that seems to contradict that view, a large proportion of your countrymen totally lose their *suitcase*. I don't agree with creeping fear's conspiracy stuff at all, but just looking at the internet you can see that the most paranoid, insecure, tin foil hat wearing hysterics are all American. One of your major news agencies was still trying to blame an innocent Saudi kid for the bombs up until yesterday, despite having not one shred of evidence other than the fact he was Muslim. I'm still seeing Americans online saying that it's a government/FBI/gun control conspiracy, despite overwhelming evidence.

Again, this is an observation not an attack on America or any Americans here, I'm just saying that the reaction of a lot of your countrymen  to these kinds of things, like hitman says, is bizarre. You say Americans are proud of being strong resilient people, but when I see your countrymen painted in the stars and stripes dancing and singing and having massive street parties when you kill terrorists, and behaving like they've just spent six weeks in Stalingrad, I don't see strength or resilience, I see a bunch of people that are scared of pretty much everything they don't understand.

Well said that man.

On a slightly lighter note...

I for one am thoroughly glad highly trained federal agents like this man were leading the hunt for the terrorists...

See I expected him to boot open the fence, do a roll, draw his .45 and fire at the first non-police looking target he could see.

Because you know, training and all is clearly in the forefront of that guys mind :P.

'FireKnife'

I'm sure it seems just as bizarre to people all over the world watching british people 'celebrating' in the streets and drinking champagne at the death of a frail old lady who had to make difficult decisions at a difficult time for the country.

Way I see it, each to their own. Freedom of speech and all that kind of thing.

To me it looks weird, but that's as far as I'd go. Lets hope they get some answers from the remaining brother, after he has been found guilty. Remember, at this moment in time, he is innocent.

Now I'm going to sound like a nutter but on Friday on the scanner they repeatedly mentioned a third suspect, an older man in a Honda CRV with a bomb vest on, four EOD bots were used, and he was taken into custody after he was cleared. Not a single mention on mainstream news that day and nothing since anywhere.

Way I see it, each to their own. Freedom of speech and all that kind of thing.

To me it looks weird, but that's as far as I'd go. Lets hope they get some answers from the remaining brother, after he has been found guilty. Remember, at this moment in time, he is pre-guilty.

Corrected ;)

You say Americans are proud of being strong resilient people, but when I see your countrymen painted in the stars and stripes dancing and singing and having massive street parties when you kill terrorists, and behaving like they've just spent six weeks in Stalingrad, I don't see strength or resilience, I see a bunch of people that are scared of pretty much everything they don't understand.

Dave for PM! that was quite eloquently stated. 

I wouldn't say America is ridiculed as much as you think. I've been around this world, and to locations that are supposedly "full" of people who hate America. While there, the exact opposite was expressed. I bet you hate hearing that, because it doesn't push your agenda... truth hurts though.

They were probably being polite/civilised in front of you  :innocent:

Seriously, I have American family, I've lived and worked in NYC, LA, Miami, it's only a tiny percentage of Americans who buy into the "We're the USA, screw everyone else" mentality. One of the biggest adventures I had was 10 years ago, a mate and I drove from East to West in a RV, took about 5 months off work, went to some really off the beaten track places and met some really kind, genuine, intelligent, thoughtful, charming and witty folks.

It is more a case of some cases are open and shut, but will be dragged out for the public to see.

Others are potentially innocent but need to have it looked in to.

I mean if you had Saddam Hussein up for trial you would never call him innocent, but more a guilty man awaiting his fate, just dragged out for all to see.

I have not paid much attention to this to be honest, all I know is the shootout where the US police and federals turned up and it went to manhunt level.

'FireKnife'

Archived