WE TT-33(Silver / Black) GBB pistol

fnc

If it's got a VSR bucking it's automatically a million times better than my SRC, which is only effective within 15 feet.  I'll probably have to get the silver one providing it's made to HK3 standards.  

If it's Co2 compatible,I'm sold.

Judging by  the slim single stack mags, not unless they do a frame like KJWs 1911.

And about the magazine, I can't help but compare those TT33 mags to their own 1911 mags which are absolutely dreadful. Will sit back on this and wait if anyone gets bloated mags from warmer temperatures.

Judging by  the slim single stack mags, not unless they do a frame like KJWs 1911.

And about the magazine, I can't help but compare those TT33 mags to their own 1911 mags which are absolutely dreadful. Will sit back on this and wait if anyone gets bloated mags from warmer temperatures.

Also note that the grips screws go into the inside of the frame. Even less chance for co2 :(

Will wait to see how it performs,if it's *suitcase* and cheap I'll still buy it as a paper weight.

If not, still eagerly awaiting for KJW to make one.

You know what else would be nice? and Mp443. A modern Russian pistol will be awesome.

I wish Marui would make the Grach(443) or the Viking(446)(the frame is polymer on the 446 and the sights are adjustable I think) but seeing how long it takes them to release the M&P and HK45...

Eh, never really was a fan of the TT33. This looks decent enough, but what I really want is a Hi Power slide that's not the military version. C'mon WE, I know you have it somewhere!

I agree!

And if we are wishing...  would love to see a GBB CZ82 one day...

Dont hold your breath. A c02 powerlet will never fit in a tokarev frame,

Its nice to see WE making some early 1900's guns though. Im really hoping they'll do a P38 some day. I really want an all metal P38. I own a real P38 already, but I really want an airsoft one.

Its nice to see WE making some early 1900's guns though. Im really hoping they'll do a P38 some day. I really want an all metal P38. I own a real P38 already, but I really want an airsoft one.

Having owned a (very tatty) Maruzen P38 I too would be tempted by that, it would have to be more than a straight up clone though.

Archived