KJW CZ P09

kenxin

Never used Airsoft Armoury before so fingers crossed. Ordered yesterday early morning and so far no correspondence emails (other than initial order confirmation) which is always a little unsettling. Hopefully hear something today, I think 2 working days is long enough for them to pack and ship it.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always had good experiences with AA. Then again, we were always polite and asked before handling guns and such. Online orders have always been dealt with well too.

The problem I have is that I probably can't justify having 3 sidearms! I can't bring myself to sell my Glock though and my Beretta is too awesome.

Looks like a possible cross of the Maruzen and the Marui?

Could lead to a very stable hop assuming that the rotating wheel is tight enough but not too tight.

Saying that didn't the CZ75 have a similar arrangement? If so how did that perform for those that have one?

'FireKnife'

Mine just arrived. I'm pretty impressed so far.

Hammer, valve knocker, valve knocker reset, sear and all pins and screws I could find are steel.

The trigger bar is REALLY thick (even if I don't think it's steel).

The only thing that might break is the trigger and it does look RS compatible.

Let's see if this thing holds up to some shooting.

Got mine today after missing delivery yesterday. First impressions are excellent actually. Trigger isn't great, but acceptable. Very tough DA pull, due to a crazy strong mainspring. The hammer snaps down very hard, and is quite loud compared to other pistols. It's quite smooth, but the strength required to pull means staging an accurate shot is hard. It snaps back in one motion rather than in stages. SA is a smooth pull with no resistance, quite a bit of take up though. The bottom of the trigger probably moves around 10mm before it breaks. I personally prefer a trigger that has a break point you can feel easily, whereas this is just one smooth, long pull. Finish is great overall, a bit impreovement over their Glocks and M9s etc. Lots of steel as mentioned above, and the metal work overall is great for a cheap pistol like this. Smooth, flat finish and the plastic is pretty nice too. Faint seem lines, but on par with that of a TM GBB. Very snappy shooting with Guarder Gas, I have yet to test the hop much though. 

Overall, a steal at £100. Feels well made overall, very solid and only a little wobble from the magazine and a little from the front of the slide. Better than a WE though, by far. Came with an annoying messy sticker, but got it off with some heat and rubbing. If KJW continue to make pistols like this, TM have some serious competition, and you can forget WE. Very impressed. Right now my No1 skirmish pistol is my TM PX4, but this could easily take it's place. Only criticisms are the little ASG/6mm markings, but they're quite small, and the recoil spring isn't as snappy as it could be. 

Photobucket is messing around so pictures will follow soon!

Archived