• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never even realised you could do this... might make this the default even at the risk of being banned from forum. Also, the way you stuck the dragon through the thumb hole... looked wrong. 

Made a mistake. That part no.17 that broke which I mistook for a hammer and corrected as being a disconnector is in fact a sear, as in THE main sear for the hammer. So I don't know what's going on whe

Is it odd I'm trying to read the newspaper?

Posted Images

Seems to be all better now...for the moment at least.

As said above, O-ring between tank halves is mighty thin.  I added some automotive gasket maker around the seam and let it set up per the instructions.  I added gas from a magazine before reassembly and no hissing was heard.  Put gun back together and fired through a magazine in full auto bursts--no hissing.  I then removed the magazine and fired the gun while holding down the disconnector.  Oddly enough I only got three semi shots out of the reservoir.  Before, I was able to shoot well over a dozen...Will have to keep an eye on it I guess.

As far as disassembly and reassembly, no problems encountered.  The one fiddly bit, which is no biggie really, is the plastic fire selector nubbin.  It is held down weakly, which can allow it to slip fully up into the selector switch.  If this happens, it will be obvious--the switch can't be changed from one setting to another, and the body halves won't fit together.  Otherwise, to open it up is really quite easy.

Thanks for the input/help!

It depends on how much gas enters the reservoir in liquid form.

RA-Tech steel parts shooting vid. Was waiting for the hop up to explode into a million pieces but surprisingly didn't. I WONDER WHY.

Always some excuse with these demonstration videos huh? It's always either the room is cold or forgot to top off the gas. Also full auto "magdumps" with clearly downloaded magazines. And now "forgot to turn on bolt stop function." Smh...
  • Like 1

That video was disappointing because a replacement bolt lock or stop is much needed.  Mine broke, predictably, but it's a bummer just the same.  Going to go the home made route after I source some suitable material--nylon I think.  How have the home made bolt stops been doing?

Had a magazine output valve start leaking, but some heavy grease seems to have fixed that, at least temporarily.  On the plus side, the manual lists the O-ring sizes.  I didn't have any, but I probably could have sourced some if I had needed to...

• 2 weeks later...

Used my P90 for the first time yesterday. Even with 2 - 3 degree cold, hail and frickin snow it performed excellently.

Minimal cooldown, locked back every time. Range suffered a tad though

Over all very happy!

on my phone, my spelling will suck

I installed an Angry gun inner barrel(old style cut) and tried a Maple Leaf and Modify rubber. With both rubbers I get usually good results on WE/TM guns but on this gun it randomly does too much/less hop-up. Anyone with similar issues?

Are you using the stock nub? On mine it was a little short and had plenty of sideways play in the channel for it in the hop chamber. This plus the fact that it's a solid nub can mean drastically different hop characteristics if not installed the same orientation every time. I ended up replacing it with a longer one.

What *albatrosses*! 

Got to take a look at my mates P90 tonight, bought the same time as mine and fired roughly the same amount of rounds. Though its stopped feeding.... 

Insert a fully loaded, fully gas mag, cock it and nothing or itll fire a round or 2 at very low power. 

Just installed a Maple Leaf 60 degree & a flat nub into my P90 with the standard barrel.

Pretty impressed, range has improved as has accuracy

Also anyone think you can up the ROF by adding a spring or buffer behind the bolt?

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Edited by bankz5152

Haha surprised you don't find it fast enough already. I guess one simple way would be to not play in the freezing cold... but to increase the inherent ROF I guess you can thicken the preexisting buffer found inside the back of the stock.

Haha surprised you don't find it fast enough already. I guess one simple way would be to not play in the freezing cold... but to increase the inherent ROF I guess you can thicken the preexisting buffer found inside the back of the stock.

Edited by CaptCalvin

So I tried multiple barrels, hop-up rubbers and nubs and still got the same results, so I chronod a whole mag down. Most of the shots were around 345-360 but then there were some random spikes: 310, 380, 390 etc. Nozzle seems fine, I hope it's not the inner tank's valve fault.