• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never even realised you could do this... might make this the default even at the risk of being banned from forum. Also, the way you stuck the dragon through the thumb hole... looked wrong. 

Made a mistake. That part no.17 that broke which I mistook for a hammer and corrected as being a disconnector is in fact a sear, as in THE main sear for the hammer. So I don't know what's going on whe

Is it odd I'm trying to read the newspaper?

Posted Images

Problem with power come from shi**y-double-part-plastic-leak-nozzle, but to be sure - check compression. Get bolt and recoil springs from a gun, move nozzle forward and holding both holes (in and out) move nozzle back. There must be small resistance. Your may also need to check output valve on inner tank. Sometime it screw in incorrect (output hole on the side).

If all this didn't help - then problem is deeper in gas system.

Edited by rusTORK

You might also wanna check the really thin pin that holds the two nozzle halves together. In fact everyone should after about 1000 rounds. Mine broke in two pieces. I replaced it with a thicker stronger hobby aircraft landing gear wire. Only found out when I noticed a wobble between the front and rear portion of the nozzle. I can see how this can cause inconsistencies in fps.

Edited by CaptCalvin
  • 4 weeks later...

Second proper outing with the P90 today. Still impressed.

Relatively warm day today, performed excellently all day, however toward the end it did start to sputter a little.

However my mates P90 was having minor issues all day, mainly kept doing an auto burst when in semi on seemingly random occassions. Also the little brass nipple got stuck down at one point and kept venting the internal tank

Further inspection showed he was being a little too aggressive when reloading and slightly misaligning the nipple and the mag.

So I would suggest to everyone to fit the little rubber buffer on the upper to help line up the nipple and mag.

Second one ALL 4 of his mags developed leaks in different places, however not where I had replaced them with Nitrile ones.

Worst leak is from the release nozzle in the mag, the oring looked as though it popped out of its seat.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

KIC Just ordered 2 in case. Not had any issues at all with mine, friends one has the minor issues. Also after probably ~70 mags through my bolt stop is still intact and working! However the dry fire switch on the mags keeps getting knocked so I think I'll remove them. 

One thing I have noticed is in the future people may start to see an all too familiar issue with the mags. One screw holding the plastic sheath on, just like the G36. Once that cracks mags will become a pain, hopefully someone starts selling the shells like the did for the G36. 

I am seriously loving it though, well worth the 5 year wait. It does seem WE have yet again stepped up their GBBRs, the MP5 has little to no issues I can find neither do the majority of the P90's. 

Got the great fun of stripping down 6 mags and replacing all the o-rings with nitrile ones

Take the dry fire switch out and pinch the two ends together. This makes it tighter when switching between modes making it harder to switch by accident. Or remove it altogether and it's permanently set to bolt stop on empty.

To keep the shell tab from cracking you can put material underneath around .75mm thick.

• Like 1

I made washers from blister packaging material (2x .4mm spring washers each mag). But note this only keeps them from cracking from tightening the screw. When filling gas you still need to support the bottom (metal part) of the mag so the tab doesn't take all the stress.

Edited by renegadecow

One of my magazine stops feeding at about half-way. Don't know why, if I remove the magazine and press on the small lever that keep the BBs inside it still let them out.

I'm having the same issue. Did you manage to fix this?

You don't have this issue with other mags? Good, then it's not a issue with the gun :)

Edited by LJ.NL

It's not without lemons; another guy on FB broke his semi-auto sear. But with the rate that they're breaking at least we know it isn't from a design flaw. With the few DIY mods you need to do at first it's definitely worth the five year wait.

Most things have issues though. I remember seeing lots of bad things about WE M4 platforms but am quite happy with mine (I was also petty adamant never to touch WE but also have a SMG8 and am looking at their pistol range now) . My only issue is I stripped the hop unit screw holding the thing together but I was always planning on buying an Angry Gun hop unit anyway.

• Like 1

True! I have polished parts of the bolt to a near mirror finish which seems to have helped mine run a tad better. Also swapped out the rubber and nub, both of which have increased accuracy and range and bent the trigger bars for a tighter pull but thats it.

Would like a steel hop unit & bolt stop for the future and obviously the RDS upper....

Mines not gotten stuck yet which is good :)

on my phone, my spelling will suck

I'm having difficulty with the bolt stop.  The original will almost certainly break, because the design is inherently lousy.  I've made three so far, and they have all failed for different, but related reasons.  I've tried two different plastics--Delrin acetal and HDPE.  The HDPE part failed immediately as this material is too soft.  The Delrin part lasted as long or a little longer than the original, but ultimately failed.  Another Delrin part failed more for design reasons.

A re-design is in order, as the failures are happening due to where the load is concentrated--the small area in front of the spring on the bolt stop itself. 

Pics later if I can figure out how to post them...