TM M4A1 MWS GBBR Up for Preorder!

aznriptide859

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a big question, is this better than a WE M4 with RA upgrades?

Trying to justify buying another M4 with loads of mags..

Time will tell how much upgrade is necessary for Marui M4 with propane. I suspect the nozzle is the only required upgrade

From pricing standpoint... Marui is very competitively priced against upgraded (for durability) WE M4 and GHK.

An essential upgraded WE is about 490USD

• Base gun ($290USD)
  • Complete trigger assembly ($95USD)
  • Nozzle & NPAS ($65USD)
  • Charging handle ($30USD)
  • Hopup upgrade ($10USD)

Marui is at $430USD based with the (estimate) ~$35 for nozzle -> ~$470USD

GHK M4 starts at ($485USD)

I have personal experience with KJW, KSC, WA, WE M4 and fondled GHK system in the past. I would say Marui is a worthy competitor. If I decide to return airsofting, I would definitely consider Marui.

At this point, I would agree with Gambit's (Redwolf's statement)

WA System (King Arms, G&P WOC, Inokatsu, Viper Tech) are a thing of the past and one should steer clear from

KJW System are also a thing of the past. They were reliable but not to 2015-2016 standards

KSC System was late to the market, they are reliable but I don't believe they have the potential to dominate like WE is currently (KSC system will definitely have its place in Japan and US due to availability)

WE System will remains as a viable option due to their diversity in GBBR

GHK has certainly succeeded in the AK market as with Marui in Pistol arena. Whether GHK & Marui can firmly establish their market in M4 is yet to be seen.

The MP7 GBB is an interesting phenomonen, KSC System still predominant (unlike WA System in M4) while VFC, Marui, and WE system have their own respective niche in place. This may be what the M4 GBB market will lead to (GHK, Marui, WE as top contenders)

I have had almost all M4 GBBR. - I will say this, No matter what, Marui fan boys will be Mauri Fan boys. I want one, just because marui make amazing pistols, I can be confident to say their M4 is great. The only reason why I haven't placed an order yet, is because... I love CO2 mags on my GHK <3

GHK hand down in performance, is the best.

ViperTech hands down, has the best QC

WE - lol - If they got their mags right, they would be in that list, and not everything zinc (internally) 

KWA LM4 - lol never again. - that being said, MKM has a very nice trigger, and smooth bolt.  

KJW - NO EXP

---

EDIT:

I was actually surprised the Marui is less then the GHK. I'm hoping for some good aftermarket support, as per Marui.

UAC, Detonater, etc. 

I've not managed to find that info even for some platforms that have been around for years.  Pretty rare people ever take them off and the number of people who own spare RS tubes as well as GBBRs and post on forums... well that's pretty small.  Probably have to wait for a few to get to the states before anyone tests it

I have an armalite tube here but I'm sticking with the KWA system, the TM looks great (apart from the mags) but I really don't want to spend all the cash necessary to get the gun and another 4-5 mags, nor do I have the storage space personally.

Redwolf just did a video.

Comparing a brand new gun to other fieldtestet for once.

Saying nice thing about durability well lets see

They did that with the WE as well did it work?

They did that with the Inokatsu as well did it work??

They did that with the Viper Tech as well did it work???

And ou almost forgot

What wrong with the Systema PTW?

Besides Motor, hopup and lipo mods are needed - nothing.....

And they are bitching about the price?

The PTW, Ino and Viper Tech all rather expensive and none of them work without mods

that cost what most people will pay for a good used AEG.....

Plus the magazine and spare part are nearly more expensive than RS part

Ou yes biches be bitching about the price - please if you willl

And no I have nothing against TM I've just been in airsoft long enough to wait for things to be out

in the open and testet by people in the fields and skirmished with the intent to play

and not to please a seller.....

About the internals

I don't about you guys but I don't care weather they look lide RS

I just want them to work and TM apparently do to so that is gonne be interesting to se

The externals Cerakote or not I don't give a rats ace about markings or look just want it to work

Yes the price seems fair but lets see how much upgrade is needed to make it durable

and let see if it gonna be the same as with the new line AEGs where magazine are still hard to get a hold of even after so long....

Ckinnerly, really? I thought everyone did it. Lol. Ive been using RS tubes on my WE m4s (prime lowers) for years i guess because its easier than buying the actual airsoft replacement. Ive seen a few other Gbbrs where im from fitted with RS tubes and proprietary stocks. Personally i do like the bcm milspec tubes.

Ckinnerly, really? I thought everyone did it. Lol. Ive been using RS tubes on my WE m4s (prime lowers) for years i guess because its easier than buying the actual airsoft replacement. Ive seen a few other Gbbrs where im from fitted with RS tubes and proprietary stocks. Personally i do like the bcm milspec tubes.

Weigh up the availability of RS buffer tubes outside the states vs the actual difference in function between the RS and the tube that comes on the gun....  not much reason for non-Americans to use them.

I've got loads of RS forends and stocks on my various gas and electric ARs, RS pistrol grips on the gas guns (amongst other things) but I've never bothered changing the buffer tube.  The standard ones attach and fit the stocks perfectly fine, which is all I need them to do.  No motivation to change them, the only 'different' buffer tube I've seen for sale was a sort of fluted job from Noveske but it was about $250 and would only make a very small aesthetic difference to the rifle, no advantages in ergonomics or function.

I can get why you'd slap on a real one if the threading in the lower was already right and you could get one easily for not too much money, always nice to have that higher quality part.  Not a big deal for me though, as I say if it mounts the collapsible stock I want and the gun works smoothly, that's all that matters.

Weigh up the availability of RS buffer tubes outside the states vs the actual difference in function between the RS and the tube that comes on the gun....  not much reason for non-Americans to use them.

I've got loads of RS forends and stocks on my various gas and electric ARs, RS pistrol grips on the gas guns (amongst other things) but I've never bothered changing the buffer tube.  The standard ones attach and fit the stocks perfectly fine, which is all I need them to do.  No motivation to change them, the only 'different' buffer tube I've seen for sale was a sort of fluted job from Noveske but it was about $250 and would only make a very small aesthetic difference to the rifle, no advantages in ergonomics or function.

I can get why you'd slap on a real one if the threading in the lower was already right and you could get one easily for not too much money, always nice to have that higher quality part.  Not a big deal for me though, as I say if it mounts the collapsible stock I want and the gun works smoothly, that's all that matters.

Possible Reasons:

1. The choice of whether to have a commercial spec or milsepc which is spec'd to be more robust, some believe

2. Cool factor of having RS parts on your gun

3. Ability to put on a RS magpul UBR stock, or others that utilized a customized RS buffer tube.

Its all really up to each individual person, and what they want to do with their gun. There are plenty of non-Americans who are quite fanatical about being as real as possible, and try to slap on every RS part they can onto their airsoft guns. Hell, one here in Canada (Turok i think) who has taken it pretty dam far by doing replacing almost every part possible on  WE m4 gbbr with RS parts. While ofc, this is not a majority, i do believe that there is a large number of non-American airsofters, for which this would be important to.

I have a lot of RS parts on my WE M4, buffer tube included. And I can tell you for me it made a huge difference on that gun.

The OEM WE tube felt like it was cast iron, insanely heavy and felt brittle. While the RS DMPS mil-spec one is like, I dunno, extruded and/or forged aluminum or something. Completely different balance to the gun.

Come to think of it the RS buffer tube is probably the most noticeable and best RS part I've put on my WE M4. The others are just for the lulz and cosmetics really.

So yah, RS parts are important, to me, and many others, even non US citizens :D

When i used my WE m4s other than the reciever for aesthetics, inner barrel and hop packing, i pretty much used the gun with stock bolt and trigger pack. Occasionally i had a busted nozzle return spring and id have to swap that but other than that i just change the guts out once it completely broke which was about a year average just to refresh the gun. The WE was the most reliable and cheapest/easiest to fix between all the M4 gbbr platform ive owned from kwa to vt.

I agree with nonex the buffer tube on the WE tubew were the biggest piles of garbage and by changing out the tubes improved function as well.

While that hopefully isnt the case for tm, would be nice if i could use the stocks and tubes i pulled off my parted guns. :P

Rwtv review seems to rate it pretty highly. As others have said above its the most accurate and works the best, who cares if it field strips like the real thing or not haha

Rof was immense on top gas.

Yeah because RWTW reviews are so great and unbiased  :unsure:

Rwtv review seems to rate it pretty highly. As others have said above its the most accurate and works the best, who cares if it field strips like the real thing or not haha

Rof was immense on top gas.

Yeah because RWTW reviews are so great and unbiased  :unsure:

They're biased to a certain extent, but still remained objective enough to take home certain findings.

The low FPS variation is what caught my attention the most of all. WE has a pretty wide fps variation which can affect the grouping

Archived