Krytac Kriss Vector AEG

Zereck

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many people would buy a M41a gbb pulse rifle? That thing still hasn't become a thing. I'd rather have a gbb Vector, but thier aeg does look nice (just depends on the take down and also how much propriety parts it uses) and the trades will (one would assume) look B!t##!_£.

Edit:- swear word got through.

Right infront of the gearbox, you can see the hop up feeding chamber. I wonder if they managed to keep the gun in 1:1 size.

Doh.  Of course. That weird angle at the top threw me but I guess there would be enough of an angle at the top of the mag.

Normally yes we do have different build for different regions.  

UK usually have m100 spring on the MK2 series,  EU have m120 like US but comes with black metal flash hider.  That said, The Vector have a short inner barrel so even with a m120 spring it's only going to produce about 360ish FPS max.  We will most likely keep the same configuration across US/BR/UK/EU.   Only different is US/BR gets the red flash hider and UK/EU gets the black one.

Oh and JP and IT gets the < 1J version.   

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think it's a couple things: (1) the addition of the long flashhider. I'm just not used to that visual vs the thread protector SBR version we more often see. Which is a simple fix for those who aren't fond of that look (presuming that they sell a thread protector or include one). (2) Also the stock is slightly different from prior generations featured on the real SBR. Not enough to really change the silhouette but skeletonized in subtle ways I hadn't seen in prior generations. Which again doesn't really bother me.

Finish-wise it looks about the same as the real Vectors I've shot. I think a lot will come down to the look and feel in your own hands. Polymer is generally hard to gauge just from pics and video in my experience.

Archived