Tokyo Marui Shizuoka Hobby Show

BerserkDS

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEST. COMPANY. EVER.

What does this photo indicate?

07.jpg

I think it's of the M40A5's magazine. If the gun feeds from a realistically placed magazine it must have an internal feed system (not unlike the L96 AWS), but what's going on with this lever at the back? Or is that the front?

"Magazine weapon and the number of things and going to be probably 35 rounds scheduled for 30 to 50 shots. Bullet-feed system also becomes the conventional VSR and 96 Tomoko, it has become what is called a smooth bullet feed method that does not take a load on the BB bullet "BB Road (tentative name)". Furthermore, the trigger mechanism is provided between the trigger and the shear link units called "actuator", and has a smoother, more adjustment wide unit."

I think instead of having a long *albatross* ramp like the L96 they mean it has a loading arm like on the M870.

What I got from Google translate is left tube is where loading shell goes, right side stores two extra shells. As long as reloading is as easy as the m870, then I'm happy with that.

Would have been cooler if you can load two shells and make the system switch to the other shell when the first shell is depleted. Kinda like the real thing.

Here is a question since I don't own a real Glock. Is there a size different between G17 and G22 in terms of Width. Alex?!!

Edit: Nevermind. Found the answer. Both are 1.18" same width.

Very little dimensional difference. Which was a huge problem with the Gen 3 .40 cal Glocks. Glock basically forced a .40 cal onto a 9mm frame and they had a lot of issues. The M&P on the other hand was designed from the start to handle a .40 cal which is why it works reliably with both a .40 cal and the 9mm.

as a recoil shock user I'm very interested in this, potentially this could be a spring loaded only (no electric winding here) drum mag that can trip the mag empty functions on recoils.

I say this as there is an adapter to both recoil M4 and recoil AK in the photo, I doubt they'd bother doing a recoil m4 adapter unless it can make use of the mag empty function.

At the very least it looks to be somehow spring loaded as 1200 rounds is very low capacity for a drum mag of that size. This has me seriously intrigued!

15.jpg

as a recoil shock user I'm very interested in this, potentially this could be a spring loaded only (no electric winding here) drum mag that can trip the mag empty functions on recoils. I say this as there is an adapter to both recoil M4 and recoil AK in the photo, I doubt they'd bother doing a recoil m4 adapter unless it can make use of the mag empty function. At the very least it looks to be somehow spring loaded as 1200 rounds is very low capacity for a drum mag of that size.

I will eat 1,200 BBs if that is capable of tripping the bolt catch on a Recoil Shock. That function relies on a specific follower design which this magazine presumably doesn't have (as it's versatile between platforms) and having a follower at all depends on this being a mid-cap, which with 1,200 rounds, it isn't. The reason there's an adapter for Recoil Shocks is because regular AEG magazines don't fit Recoil Shocks unless you use an occasionally unreliable adapter design which TM don't make.

Hyperdouraku explain that it's just the release of adapters for the existing 1,200rd Beta-C magazine, which is just two regular high-capacity magazines stuffed into a single shell:

TMP-208_INFO3.gif

No way this will trip the bolt catch.

Glock 22 seems pretty silly. And obviously it just uses the TM 17 frame like the 34 does. I don't get why they would not make a Glock 19. They would have got my money if they did. =( Just for some slightly better internals and a extended Magazine? I mean I atleast would figure they would make a MOS Glock or something.

Though from what I have been told TM does not care much about the US/UK airsoft Market, only the Asian market. Maybe G19s are not as popular there. (America has Conceal Carry Laws, so the Glock 19 is a good size for an all around gun, so it's very popular here.)

Glock 22 seems pretty silly. And obviously it just uses the TM 17 frame like the 34 does. I don't get why they would not make a Glock 19. They would have got my money if they did. =( Just for some slightly better internals and a extended Magazine? I mean I atleast would figure they would make a MOS Glock or something.

Though from what I have been told TM does not care much about the US/UK airsoft Market, only the Asian market. Maybe G19s are not as popular there. (America has Conceal Carry Laws, so the Glock 19 is a good size for an all around gun, so it's very popular here.)

That's the point though. With the 22 they can get a few easy sales from what is basically an Upgraded G17 before they drop the G19. Marui rep said more Glock models are coming for sure.

Archived