Tokyo Marui Shizuoka Hobby Show

BerserkDS

Yup, it looks to be the standard RE model but running the new M9 system so a working decocker and adjustable hop.

Tying it in with RE0 HD version and has been out for a month or so already but is fairly new and a gun I want so yeah, but the HK45 Tac takes precedence for me.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm genuinely intrigued by the M40, from what I've heard the L96 design was fragile, finicky, and tended to scratch BBs with the loading fin. It looks and sounds like they have come up with a different, and hopefully better design with realistic magazine placement. Now we just need to find out how it shoots.

Now we just need to find out how it shoots.

Being Marui, I'd guess it'll shoot nicely... as stock. The real question is what happens with the rifle when we take it to the 500-600fps velocities.

Right then. Hopes of a Tm BHP or M93R dashed because rehash.

Brb crying not manly tears in the corner.

I would kill for a Raffica made with TM's gen2 M9 internals. The mag compatibility alone would put a major boner in these pants.

... The real question is what happens with the rifle when we take it to the 500-600fps velocities.

It will disintegrate but worry not, mere 500 bucks worth of upgrades will make it skirmishable.

The AA12 has adjustable hopup, why on earth doesn't the KSG too?

I do have to admit my standards are quite high, in here we have 90% woodlands and M120 is pretty much a standard.

My single shot MZ 870 is still fun to play with but tm 870 fell badly below that line. Seems like there's plenty with internal problems too...

It will disintegrate but worry not, mere 500 bucks worth of upgrades will make it skirmishable.

I do have to admit my standards are quite high, in here we have 90% woodlands and M120 is pretty much a standard.

My single shot MZ 870 is still fun to play with but tm 870 fell badly below that line. Seems like there's plenty with internal problems too...

I'm assuming KSG is literally just a 870 transplanted over @_@ 

The KSG doesn't have the AA-12's features because it's not related to the AA-12 - it's a reshell of the M870s, which don't have adjustable hop-up. If I had to guess, I would say that triple adjustable selectable 3-6rd hop-ups was just so many moving parts they didn't think it was worth it.

Any who, did anyone catch when the AA12 drum mag will be released? Mines been sitting in the box since release and I refuse to buy those VHS cassette magazines.

When they clear the stock of the VHS, they'll release the drum mags which is likely just sitting in a warehouse, they know most people won't buy the VHS ever again once they have the drum. 

Tm gas spas change jar has now been started. They better make a folding stock version with either gas in the chunky pistol grip or in the mag tube. If they cop out with a fixed stock i'll cry. Now how to kill the next year or so until it hits the market? Hmm

Japan doesn't have a very large shooter genera. The popular games are pretty much resident evil, metal gear, and call of duty and there's nothing consistent in any of those games.

And then  they got weird game like Bullet Girls 1.  

Bullet Girls 2 have a the interrogation mini game is a bit... err.... not kid friendly.  I don't even want to post the video link here.  Search it yourself.

And then they got weird game like Bullet Girls 1.

Bullet Girls 2 have a the interrogation mini game is a bit... err.... not kid friendly. I don't even want to post the video link here. Search it yourself.

Of course, If you shoot women in the chest with an 870, their breasts are going to pop out and jiggle like jello.

And yet America has more serial killers and mass murderer's. So much for the video game theories.

Archived