Tokyo Marui Shizuoka Hobby Show

BerserkDS

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of the guys were initially (as in several years ago) given the G22 when they started transitioning away from the 1911's to polymer guns and the .40 cal was still considered a preferred combat round. However it quickly fell out of favor when guys were struggling (and in a few cases failing) to pass qualifications. They, for the most part, wide spread switched to the G19, especially when the STI 2011's they were testing were also failing to pass combat muster.

The Glock 22 still provides Marui with a simple way to have a newish, slightly upgraded product that fulfills the Japanese market requirement for USSF used weapons at little cost to themselves. Don't understand why they haven't gone with the accurately coloured baseplate though which is what the Japanese market would have wanted.

The Glock 22 still provides Marui with a simple way to have a newish, slightly upgraded product that fulfills the Japanese market requirement for USSF used weapons at little cost to themselves. Don't understand why they haven't gone with the accurately coloured baseplate though which is what the Japanese market would have wanted.

They didn't come out with the tan baseplate now because they can release it later and sell more magazines

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Actually you still get that same noise on the spring tri-shots being mechanically similar.

Nah. My plasticky tri-shots don't make people jump back when I rack them on the other side of a corner. The 870 however... :D

Not sure if someone mentioned it in this thread, but I figured marui made the g22 so they can put their minor glock 34 improvements in a glock 17 slide length instead of doing like a "gen 4" glock 17 that still had a gen 3 glock frame.

But it's also highly likely that now they will release a glock 19 next.

Though I still can't decide if I'd want the full sized USP or the possible glock 19.

The Glock 22 to me is well just another Glock and unless it is featuring the harder kick wider nozzle I am not too fussed :D.

However the combination of a Gas KSG shell magazine fed and the Tan HK45 Tactical (wanted this for a while) does indeed interest me. Plus so does the M40A5 thingy but then I like Marui bolt actions :P.

'FireKnife'

All great releases just a shame there was no next gen recoil love. I guess we keep waiting for the mp5 and G3 next gen recoils haha.

I highly doubt that Marui will ever do a G3 recoil. I don't think it's very popular in Japan.

Tough surely they have exhausted all the M4 style weapons now right? Something new would be nice(a bullpup maybe?). However they have made all the 416 variants except the M27. I hope they aren't lazy and just stick a longer rail on a 416 and call it a new gun, it would be disappointing. :P

Archived