svman

Showguns have made a striker 12

I did a brief look and didn't see any storefront or other means to purchase, but if it's available for sale I am all over that.

3 minutes ago, svman said:

I've already got 60 plus of the madbull ss6 shells to run in too. I need one of these

Can those be had for cheaper than ~£10 apiece anywhere, or is that about the going price?

Thats about what they cost now but I bought all of mine many years ago and they were quite a bit cheaper. Thats inflation for you

I'll look into it once I get my grubby mitts on one. There are some UK retailers that stock showguns products so hopefully should be able to get hold of one eventualy once they hit the market. Indexing would need to be pretty spot on to work with the APS shells I think. Any slight misalignment and you would have bbs and wadding jamming up the the drum. 

Anybody good with Chinese? If someone can find out who is selling these as gel blasters in China we may be able to get some on the cheap. Gel blasters are usually quite competitively priced

Edited by svman

4 hours ago, svman said:

Anybody good with Chinese? If someone can find out who is selling these as gel blasters in China we may be able to get some on the cheap. Gel blasters are usually quite competitively priced

Did a little digging and I keep seeing references to them being sold by

https://www.coolhobbys.com

Apparently in the comments they say that it can be converted to use gas airsoft shells because of the similar dimensions of gel shells and airsoft.

I also keep seeing references to these being available in China for a while now, but can't find any for sale anywhere.

"Honey its a business expense"

I'm just having flashbacks to the cheatcode version from Mercenaries that fired essentially artillery  shells.

On 11/9/2020 at 6:05 PM, judgeman said:

Got a reply from Cool Hobby, apparently it's sold out. Still hunting but not a lot of luck.

Did they say when or if more would be coming in? Why are the truly great toys always so hard to get hold of. This product should be filing the warehouses of every airsoft retailer. Please, I only need one!!!😫