Video Game Airsoft Guns

FartSnatcher

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't get why people want all kinds of "silly" guns. There are dozens of exotic guns made into replicas. Besides, I wouldn't be too happy to see a space marine with a giant plasma gun on a sundays skirmish. :)

Sorry if its been mentioned already or made :

Bacharov Corrector single shot long barrel pistol off the No One Live for Ever game.

I think that guy in Hard Target had something similar called a 'Thompson Center Contender' if my searches were right.

Also been tempted to convert an M4 chassis into a Space Marine bolt pistol ;)

A few companies (Tokyo Marui, Tanaka) have been making airsoft replicas based off guns used in Japanese video games (MGS, Biohazard), though as the western video games (such as halo or doom 3) or a small niche market in Japan, i cant see them replicating guns used in western games for a long time yet.

Our best chance for a full production model would be from companies in Taiwan, Hong Kong to make one but even then the chances are very slim at best.

Its based on an FN 5-7 :).

Actually, CA and TMs guns and the ones they make are heavily influenced by Western demand. While Asia still is a driving force in what is made, more and more western influence has had its name engraved in airsoft gun making.

Although I havent seen much in the way of video games for airsoft, guns in movies have been made for a while(Resident Evil Umbrella Revolvers, Gold Lugers, Alien Pulse Rifle,etc.). But I LOVE Catman's Hitman Pistol. If a company came out with a line of stylish custom Hardballer GBBs, Id buy one in a heartbeat.

Halo- needler

if you could find a cast model of this then you would just have to open it up(dremel) and drop a GBB (ksc g19?) into it and build something to hold the Glock up in there with a hole in the needler shell to get to the trigger and a hole for the barrel and have enough room for the slide to blowback. maybe a nbb? a nbb would probably be a better idea as you wouldnt have to drop the slide forward everytime you used a mag up.And the shell would also need to be hinged it so you can get to the insides of the needler shell to service the Glock. i did design this sometime because i found a model of the needler somewhere.

Sorry if its been mentioned already or made :

Bacharov Corrector single shot long barrel pistol off the No One Live for Ever game.

I think that guy in Hard Target had something similar called a  'Thompson Center Contender' if my searches were right.

Digicon Target should suit your needs.

You know what ? they should make a airsoft video game and release it for the ps2,xbox,xbox 360, and the ps3. I mean they released paintball video games but what about airsoft ?!

p.s: (they)=rockstar,rare,ea,ubisoft, etc....

Yes, because those paintball games are so great. And why play simulated war games, when you can play war games?

Anyway, there's a Tokyo Marui game for PS2 in Japan.

You know what ? they should make a airsoft video game and release it for the ps2,xbox,xbox 360, and the ps3. I mean they released paintball video games but what about airsoft ?!

p.s: (they)=rockstar,rare,ea,ubisoft, etc....

Have any of you ever played Need For Speed Underground?

In that game, you have to buy extra stuff for your car to "rice" it up, or else you don't get to race or something.

The airsoft game should be like that too, you start with a stock TM, and then you can get internal and external upgrades and kits.

You'd have to buy gear to, or else someone will tell you "Dude, you're not Milsim, you can't play" and then you don't get to play.

Yeah, I think a realistic airsoft game would be a lot like NFSU2 :rolleyes:

Edit:

The Game would probably look something like this:

needforairsoftunderground20dv.jpg

As for guns, I'd like the SMG from Half Life 2, the M16A2 from Operation Flashpoint, the AK-47 from Counterstrike and the Beretta from Resident Evil. :nosleep:

Archived