Your picture of Arnies members

FireFox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who are you?

How did you even think that would be funny?

Ok I guess you guys can't take a joke.

I guess that makes you a hypocrite as well as a crybaby ;)

...and a chav :P

On the other hand you could just lighten up :lol: And insulting people's mothers is not only incredibly juvenile, its something that you really only do to your good friends, because they know you wouldn't mean it. Just because its the easiest insult to throw at people in school doesn't mean that you're not being a twat when you use it in the real world ;)

You're mum :P

Your Mum's so ugly, when she was a kid at Halloween time, she had to trick-or-treat over the phone :D

Etc.

Can we have some more pictures of Sledge, Marlowe, R22, G_R, Havoc, Doc_N etc. I feel their ubiquity is not being properly represented by these marginal efforts :P

;)

Edit: I just go and open my big mouth don't I....

'Preparing for Cranio-Linguistic Osmosis, captain'

Receiving.....

-------

'Nope, there's nothing trying to get through I didn't already figure out.

It seems that clmwrx was just crying about it after all, captain'

:P

Clmwrx,

You posted that pic as a way to insult Misfit because he posted a pic as a joke (in the spirit of this thread) you couldn't take.

Then, when people react with "thats crossing the line" with regards to the "your mum" pic, you try to claim it was just a joke.

It obviously wasn't, so you then whine back to people calling you up on taking it too far, because you personally couldn't take a joke to begin with.

Now, you try to claim you are "light" when photos posted as you being a crybaby as a joke, are something you cant take. Oh, and then you say people cant get your jokes that weren't ever intended to be jokes anyway.

Fool

Vicks, :lol: the one on the left appears to have a rather mischievous grin

Clmwrx,

You posted that pic as a way to insult Misfit because he posted a pic as a joke (in the spirit of this thread) you couldn't take.

Then, when people react with "thats crossing the line" with regards to the "your mum" pic, you try to claim it was just a joke.

It obviously wasn't, so you then whine back to people calling you up on taking it too far, because you personally couldn't take a joke to begin with.

Now, you try to claim you are "light" when photos posted as you being a crybaby as a joke, are something you cant take. Oh, and then you say people cant get your jokes that weren't ever intended to be jokes anyway.

Fool

Vicks, :lol: the one on the left appears to have a rather mischievous grin

O shut up, I can take any joke. Misfit is the problem with taking a joke.

As we all know it actually is not his mom, but by the way he is acting it might be :P

And this is The_Butchers_Wife:

ajw.jpg

:D Everyone can make childish retaliatory comments y'know ;)

While this may be true, I must point out something; that guy looks too smart to be Asso, KidScotland is not a human being, and clmwrx is...wait, that actually fits, disregard what I was about to say about that not matching clmwrx.

Archived