Your most pointless gear purchases?

HaVoC

My most pointless piece of gear would be my BDU jacket, honestly. It was a gift though, before I got into airsoft, but it's just my least-used piece of gear now. I usually just wear a black t-shirt/Poly Pro t-shirt under my tac-vest. No jacket, no long sleeves, just the t-shirt and vest. It gets pretty humid here, so it's more comfortable.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A flecktarn net(I use DPM but hey) I have no idea what to do with it. If anyone has any ideas please tell me.

Stealthily catching fish? :spidy:

Most pointless purchase, yet another set of MC bdu's! (six so far). Sotech Falcon chestrig despite having several equivalent sets of gear all ready. Full set of level IV body armour to go in the CIRAS (bb don't have that much power after all). The ciras itself, I mean it is just a damn game. :D

I'm not bragging about kit. I have a serious problem with internet shopping... :o

-Proud Noveske KFH (the one with the chrome insert)... make the front end of my short s-system look sweet but it serves no purpose other then looking really really cool and costing $60 plus shipping from HK. People have asked me if its a flashlight :blink:

-Green laser, cool as hell at night... if i only played at night more

-Rico Alpha-9 Tac light... also cool as hell but usesless for the same reason

Archived