Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL.  How long it take you do all the custom work?

I spent well over a year doing various incarnations of the pistol. I must have designed 10 different hopup chambers, blowback chambers, slides, etc.. Once I was satisfied with a final design , It took about a month to machine the slide, blowback chamber, barrel chamber, rear sight, front sight, outer barrel. All of the parts were machined from 6061 aluminum (which is the same material those Shooters Design, PGC, Prime use for their metal slides).

The reason, I designed a new hopup chamber, and barrel chamber was because I wasn't happy with either of KJW or WA's hopup design. I made one that resembles the Tokyo Marui hopup chamber. Since TM uses a different gas flow system (not magna), I had to design a new blowback chamber similar to TMs. In doing so, I realized that WA were VERY conservative with their blowback chamber and I was able to make a blowback chamber that was roughly 50% larger which resulted in much harder kick. This gun kicks like a TM Desert Eagle v2.

The machine that I used to make the gun is a Sherline miniature milling machine, and lathe. It's a great little hobbyists mill that doesn't cost an arm and a leg

Sherline webpage

Edited by gooseman
hahah.. they're called Boobahs..

all the kids love em .. They're the new teletubbies :)

My nephew throws them around the house so I thought I'd kidnap one of them alien thingies...

hell this new thingy is worst than the teletubbos, they look like inbreed teletubbies. it makes me wanna shoot one. speaking of kidnappings here is mine, i cant find the picture with my aeg

post-2076-1109843064_thumb.jpg

*Major Payne* "Die pig DIE! i saw what you did to my friends!"

My new Glocks!!!

p30300238vm.jpg

I love them!!

p30300243tb.jpg

As you might have guess they are KWA G19 plastic slides (which have a smoother action than the metal slides)

McMadkat

I also own a G18 metal slide so it is a fair comparison.

Yes, it is a bit plain, but damn that is very artisitc, nice and seckies, like an A-10 Warthog *drool*

byjow0012mv.jpg

byjow0006na.jpg

I've posted them before but I just realised I have a nicer camera. :P:D

The MP5 is the only gun that fires BB's, well, it used to, before I over stretched the spring to launch metal .177 bb's around my room. :rolleyes: