Pictures of your Weapon

Hehe, everybody's photoshopping now. ;)  I'm too dumb (or lazy) to do any photoshop, but one of my friends, who's a pro-photographer, took a couple pictures of some my guns.  Check them out.  The last one (SOCOM and USP compact) was by me with no photoshop.  I'll post some pictures of my big guns later. ;)

Who made the P228?

Edited by sp00n
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TM PSG1. Quite a few upgrades.

TM SG1. I bought this in Summer £75 inclusive off accessories. Found it on ebay. ebay took it off, but managed to contact guy via email.

X1 SG1

X1 Extra Mag

X1 TM Scope Mount

X1 BSA Scope

X1 SA80 Sling

X1 Red Dot Laser

Cheers.

PS. Has anyone got any pics of Marui CAR15 ?

Edited by Bladerunner10_0
woah woah, just some constructive critisism. Dont explode on me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this thread is for people to post pictures...and others to comment on them, right? The right of freedom of speach gives me the right to critisize that.

Tripod: Nice rig there, do you have any color pictures of the Grad-1? Looks sharp.

I'm sorry, which country do you live in?

Most of us live in england so I am guessing you do too, in which case you have no right to free speech, at all. Its an american thing. I feel the need to add "Dawg". Much better.

Gotta say ur AK beta looks very nice skitelluride531, sorta defeats the point of it as a CQB weapon because of the length? but looks lovely. Cant say I like the ak beta but that is just  :)

Thanks :) . I actually use this Beta for woodland type skirmishes (we don't play very much, if any at all, CQB, down here in Texas)...I just got kind of sick of the regular Ak47, so decided to try a Beta with a inner barrel running through the silencer :D .

I'm sorry, which country do you live in?

Most of us live in england so I am guessing you do too, in which case you have no right to free speech, at all. Its an american thing. I feel the need to add "Dawg". Much better.

<_< Not everyone in the US says "Dawg". Was it really necessary to say that?

If you would like me to list stereotypes of British folks, I'd be glad too... Jeez, I almost feel it necessary to add "Mate". AH! Much better....

Edited by skitelluride531
<_<  Not everyone in the US says "Dawg".  Was it really necessary to say that?

If you would like me to list stereotypes of British folks, I'd be glad too... Jeez, I almost feel it necessary to add "Mate".  AH!  Much better....

You do know I am american, don't you?