Pictures of your Weapon

^Yeah, when i wanted my next AEG, i knew i didnt want another AK, i dont have the time or money to shop around for good AK holding gear that wont break my bank account :P SO i got an aug. It fits all M16 stuff practically and is about the size of an exteneded m4

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

um....the silencer is on the ppk! :P lol

Its an el cheapo but put it on green, runs at about 320+ or so. only 11 shots but with the silencer i made, it can be 11 kills if orchestrated right ;) I have more kills with that than my glock and i have more pistol kills then AEG kills, and i usually play out doors on 400+ acre property, lol o_0.

um....the silencer is on the ppk! :P lol

Its an el cheapo but put it on green, runs at about 320+ or so. only 11 shots but with the silencer i made, it can be 11 kills if orchestrated right ;) I have more kills with that than my glock and i have more pistol kills then AEG kills, and i usually play out doors on 400+ acre property, lol o_0.

I meant to say that I love the SCOPE on the G17 lol. But the PPK and the silencer do look great.

RedDragon

Its a cheapo NBB. But let me tell you, it rocks with the modifications i gave it for the silencer. retails....dunno, 30 or 40. I got it for free when i bought 8 cans of green gas :P heh. I had a mock silncer that i was making form my Mk23 but i since sold that with its Silencer so i rigged it on there, not dead silent but you cant hear it more than 15 feet away.

This isn't mine, but I made the foregrip. I used a real AKM grip as a base, shortened it a bit and laid four layers of varnish on it. It came out pretty good.

post-123-1107277999_thumb.jpg

Still haven't decided what to do with the stock though. Probably gonna go with a side folding AKM stock.

That small bit in the top corner under the foregrip is there so that you can compare the new finish to the old one.

Edited by Yuri

Just bought this:

g17.jpg

bloody impulse buys :( im supposed to be saving up for nam kit. To make me feel better what do u think it cost ?

KSC G17

KSC G17 mags (x3 incl one that came with gun)

G&G metal barrel with threaded adapter

Guarder MP5N-S Silencer

Metal case with foam cut to shape (original box im getting later from the guy)

Edited by M^tt

I see you got the G&G threaded barrel for your gun - I've heard there were some problems with it. Would you know anything about that? (I know you just got it and all - but hey, never hurts to ask). Nice gun by the by, I'd say all of that is worth maybe $150-$175.