Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No bells and whistles but they all work just fine *smiles* ..DarkStar

I see you went with the ICS m4....nice choice, now all you have to do is upgrade it. :P I thought you were more interested in the ICS M16 than the m4?

~simon

Edited by phishphansj3151
yah...i've got a RIS kit coming, ICS PEQ w/ laser, aimpoint, cantilever mount, and i'm choppin down my carry handle.  that should make it nice and SOPMOD-y :P

Nice! :D

My M15 Carbine should be getting it's G&P Aimpoint back soon, on one of these mounts. I'm currently working on cutting my carry handle down into a BUIS (Back Up Iron Sight)(The bottom one in this pic), because they look awesome, and should compliment my Aimpoint nicely :D

Finally, I expect a Spec Ops Brand 'Wolf Hook' 1-point sling, in Olive Drab, to arrive within a week or so, which should top it off nicely :)

Edited by HaVoC_MaN
Major Payne- Did u have to drill a hole in the reciever for the gas tube? If so was it hard? Because id like to add one to my ICS M4 but would have to drill a hole.

RedDragon

nope i have a guarder receiver so it had a re-drilled hole cept it wasnt deep enough so i had to cut the tube about 3/4 -1cm to fit it in. i also had to change the sight to a G&P sight and CA barrel lock with a G&P delta ring cap to fit a gas tube into it.

I did have it upgraded , well the spring and the bushings . Still it does look a little bear , but if you have any suggestions ?? ...Dark Star

I see you went with the ICS m4....nice choice, now all you have to do is upgrade it. :P  I thought you were more interested in the ICS M16 than the m4?

~simon

Edited by Dark Star
Artishard116, I love your pistol. That is, without a doubt, the most sexy thing i have ever seen, and would be even better, if you took the "made in Japan" sticker off, because that ruins the whole look. I might consider getting one of those, except im now fully converted to real steel after selling my ICS MP5A4 :(  :)

thanks man, dont worry the sticker is gone. i hope you have better luck finding one in stock than i did!