Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Major Payne - gorgeous pics, I hope my m4 would look something like that some day.

What ris module did you add to that guarder reciever?

And another question, what do you use for battery storage?

current no battery, but a PEQ will be added and im using a CA M4 RIS. i still need to add and mod my m4, like barrel to actual black, m203 sight, PEQ, AP Mounts, back-up sights, flashlight, sling and sling mounts. so still a lot more to add. My base for my rifle is the marine force recon squad leader rifle.

Ok, next question, do you think someone could stuff a nunchuck 9.6 batt into that CA RIS? :P

actually no because its a copy of the real ris unit used by the military, theres no opening or room at all for a battery in the unit. i could if i mod my mosquito mold ris to fit the CA delta ring, that one has room for a 9.6v

Thanks for the info on everything. CA ris and crane stock it is...

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=2612

I wonder if that will holda batt :P

i have that cept no barrel, but it wont hold a battery unless ur willing to mod it to hold a battery, but the crane stock will hold it for sure

Thanks, do you know what modifications it would take to hold one?

I dont want to ruin its looks. I am basically a nub when it comes to mods.

This is going on an ICS m4 btw. I wonder if the colors would match ok. I guess theres only one way to find out...

Remember when you're calculating how much extra money you'd need to keep the AUG to subtract the return shipping costs, and remember that you're not going to want to send it back, have it damaged in transit and have to pay for it anyway...

AUG: $200

Minus Return Shipping: $70 (the mean of the two limits WGC quote)

Minus Packaging: $50 (loads of bubble wrap and a wooden shipping crate, you don't want it damaged after all... better add another $50 to the shipping cost)

Total: $30

Twenty quid for an AUG, that's an absolute bargain, you'd be stupid to send it back...

Creative accounting, a vital asset of any airsofter :D

Havoc man, you post a picture of the same gun every day. OK, you have an m4, what does that make you awesome?

It's a project, and I keep adding to it. Some people happen to be interested in how the project is coming along.

Just because you aren't interested, doesn't mean I have to bow down and suck your c**k by not posting pictures.

Drop it. It's childish.

If you have a problem with me, PM me, or give me your MSN/AIM/YIM addresses and we'll settle it/bicker like children that way. But not on the forums.

Oh, just to defend myself, the 'little sight' you talk about took me a good 3 hours+ of work to make.

Edited by HaVoC_MaN
To stay on topic:  Nice rear sight Havoc.

Cheers

It was pretty easy to make. All I needed was the original carry handle, a hacksaw, a file, and some Black Krylon paint :)

It's a common mod with real operators though, and I think it looks great, so I thought I'd do it :)

New KJW 1911A1 Artsy Shot 1

KJW 1911A1 and RS 1911 comparison/artsy shot

KJW 1911A1 and RS 1911 comparison shot

Comparison shot 2

Comparison Shot 3

SP M16A1 Carbine w/ all my Mags

SP now has real steel hanguards, front sight, sling swivel/pin, handguard cap, delta ring/spring, and aimpoint gooseneck mount.

RDS in NC Star replica.

I also have a YHM 2-piece carbine forearm, as seen here

:)