Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enzo100 please post pics of your new AUG! I bet it looks really good. Get the battery cover problem fixed? EDIT Opps you alreeady did, need to read up the page a little more. Hehe sorry. Looks really good!

Edited by crandall13

I got my m4 put back together tonight. I really like this guarder body.

In case anyone forgot:

zenith tac grip, prime crane stock, tm ris, pdi trigger guard, doa short front barrel, tightbore barrel, stock internals (except wired out front and back). Body was unfinished, added ares trades and black hardcoat ano w/ teflon.

I made the silencers myself.

20050222shrike20048fr.jpg

20050222shri25yk.jpg

20050222shri35wl.jpg

Led, are you planning on skirmishing with that body?

Also, you have the gun wired to the front and back?  I was thinking about doing this but i wasnt sure if it was possible.

Oh yeah. My main skirmish gun! :)

The wiring was a real tight squeeze. Next time I have the mechbox open I'll snap a pic.

Basicly it was m4 wiring (to the front). I added a positive wire right to the switch assy, and spliced in to the negative right near where it exits to the motor. Then both of those routed out the back. Very tight squeeze to get that much wire to fit in the chaseways cast into the mech. I had to snip a little of it off (the metal of the mechbox).

-led