Marui Mp7

cazboab

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys - i hope the mp7 turns out to be a badass piece of kit - im looking at getting a new pdw after getting rid of my mp5k althoguh this is gonna have to be good to beat a P90 to that role - amano

anyone know an expected release date yet? or is it this going to be another M14....

I really can't see what the big deal is.

The M93r went from being a clay mock-up to a retail item in about 5 months.

After all, the technology is all in place. It's just a question of modifying it to fit a different shaped body-shell.

Hopefully, the same will apply to the MP7 and M10.

If they are fitting the AEP internals in these guns, that is. If they're gonna beef it up into a proper AEG then I guess it could take years.

I must admit, I'm taking an interest in this at the moment cos I want an M10/M11 and I'd rather get an electric one rather than a gas one if possible.

I also want to buy an MP7 as well.

After all, the technology is all in place. It's just a question of modifying it to fit a different shaped body-shell.

If they are fitting the AEP internals in these guns, that is. If they're gonna beef it up into a proper AEG then I guess it could take years.

I must admit, I'm taking an interest in this at the moment cos I want an M10/M11 and I'd rather get an electric one rather than a gas one if possible.

Well you never know sid....maybe marui will give us all a big suprise and make them GBBs.. now that i would wait for. but after selling both p90s, and 2 of my G36c's....i am in the market for a new electric PDW...

Quite right. Little modifications take several months. Larger ones, years. New gear box, epochs. The dinosaurs came and went while Marui worked on the Version 2 gearbox.

Honestly, it's been all the delays and BS that have kept me from purchasing an airsoft gun in quite a while. My M14 was pre-ordered for so long, the shop I ordered it through lost my order and it wasn't until weeks after the guns started shipping that I remembered to call to find out that the store wasn't getting enough to fulfill my request this year.

MP7. Yay. I should be ecstatic, but I won't see it until the end of fiscal year '06 anyway. Why get hyped?

Must have MP7!!!

I have seen that some one has already made one and could be selling it. I can't remember the site (it was something like specialairsoftprojects.com) but on the front-page there were two chicks and one was holding an MP7. I'm sure if you look hard enough some one could custom made one for you.

Imagine being the first kid on you block with one!!!

Alas! I was just starting to dream of actually owning an M93r aep (or 2) and now the gun I have been (explitive deleted) over since the day it was introduced by H&K might cause me an aneurysm. Or maybe it will all fit in with my double M93R's and my G36K fantasy.

If they build either the TMP or MP7 I will make a chest holster similar to the one in that hk promo picture. I can just imagine an MP7 strapped to my chest with my dual M93R's in drop holsters and my G36K Held at the ready.

[/dreaming]

Whoa... where was I? Has the MP7 come out yet? No? ARGH!

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for ressurecting an old thread, but I don't want to make a new one.

I can't find very much information on the TM MP7s.

Has anyone heard a release date guess yet?

Do a search I posted some more info...... Wait till after the weekend as its the "BLACKHOLE" show this weekend in Tokyo so hopefully there will be news on both the Maruzen and the TM MP7's

Archived